1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

non english language

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hippydude, Dec 1, 2004.

1. hippydude

hippydude Member

Hi, im new at this, but i hope someone can help me anyways. I have this movie i downloaded, its a bittorrent. The only thing is, its not in english. It took me forever to get it, is there any programs out there that can convert it to english? im not tryin to burn it yet, but id like to convert it first to english. any help would be greatly appreciated. I have come here often but never posted, this place has some of the smartest users, and the greatest help i can find anywhere.
    thanks,
    hippydude

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You would have to have the english audio to do this. Which from what I understand you most likely don't. The only thing you could do is subtitle the movie in english. You could do this by following this guide http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/convert_avi_to_dvd_page_3.cfm but be prepaired to do alot of typing if you plan on doing this.

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. KungFuPro

KungFuPro Guest

Get Media Player Classic and play the movie using it. While the movie is playing right click on the video window. A menu should show up check If there is and english audio track on the Audio menu. If there is no english audio track you pretty much out of luck. Also check if the movie come with any subtitle they usually have the .sub or .stb.