1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob shout...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by shazbot3, May 12, 2004.

1. shazbot3

shazbot3 Member

OK. I'm a movie phreak-always have been. So I'm jumping in-head first, and blind as a bat. I accidentally tripped across this site; and glory to the great Gurus of cyberspace, I have found my home! I feel I can now move ahead with what I've been aching to do since I got my DVD burner installed. Thank you, and thank you!!!!!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! We aim to please :)

3. grogey

grogey Guest

Hi shazbot3 ,
    This is a great site indeed and everyone is always most helpful and generous with their knowledge!!

You'll find the search function a wonderful thing as well as the sticky threads at the top of each forum list.

Have fun!

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

awwwwww i feel a group hug coming on lol

welcome to the club shazbot3,glad to have you aboard

blaze on clubbers
    jim

5. foodbank

foodbank Guest

Funny I was thinking the same today when i stumbled upon this wounderful site.

I use to be a member when kopy katz was around. I really wouldnt say i was a memeber, I would say I was a LEACH....

6. Braxas

Braxas Member

Well, after leeching information a month for myself I feel pretty competent in myself and the dvd-burner thanks to this forum as well as another one that I frequent. This forum and the others can teach you everything you need to know - use the search feature first and if all else fails always feel free to ask. Someone here will be able to clear things up and get you started on your way. The guides are a wonderful resource and a great tool for learning and getting familiar with things. :)

Last edited: May 12, 2004
  7. grogey

grogey Guest

Just as well forums such as these have developed and grown alongside with technology......imagine where we'd all be if the only information we had to rely on was the sales staff at the place of purchase?????
    [shudder]

8. roeod4

roeod4 Regular member

You get a sales staff?!!?! Wow, your lucky all I get is a bunch of teenagers who try to avoid me! Maybe it's my cologne?
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Toshiba Satellite
    P4 HT 2.6 Ghz
    1 Gb PC2700 DDR SDRAM
    NEC Nd-1300a External
    0 to Burn in 22 Minutes
    One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity! <(C:}[/small]

Last edited: May 13, 2004