1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob to burning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by zimmers21, Sep 6, 2006.

1. theridges

theridges Guest

go to your Settings and make sure they look like this
    [​IMG]

2. zimmers21

zimmers21 Member

Yeah those settings are all good. By the way I appreciate all the help you two are trying to give me.

3. theridges

theridges Guest

lol its all good i just want it to work.....
    when you burn it in nero you go to DVD(UDF/ISO) Right....

4. zimmers21

zimmers21 Member

I am not really sure what you mean by that. Could it be rewriter is stuffed. All I did was put it in the computer, never actually set it up. I trouble shooted it and said it was cool but even when I run test mode in Nero I have a communication error

5. theridges

theridges Guest

so you have never burned a dvd yet?

6. zimmers21

zimmers21 Member

no i havent tried anything yet. What do you think of me never seeing that first screen in your tutorial?

7. theridges

theridges Guest

first use nero and burn a data dvd of anything on your comp and make sure your burner works...check for firmware updates ect...

8. zimmers21

zimmers21 Member

Ok I tried burning my wifes exam test paper. I wrote it at 4x and at 8x. The burn process worked but the data verification failed. The difference between this and the game is that the game never gets started and has a communication failure when the burn process starts. This happened at the end obviously.

9. theridges

theridges Guest

i dunno i would check the DVD Hardware forums....

10. Molder

Molder Regular member

Dude,
    I went back and re-read your first post, something I think we all missed was the fact that you had the communication error. You actually had/have two problems. Correct me if I'm wrong but the WINRAR problem is now fixed!! You have an ISO that can be burnt.

Now the hardware issue still exists, correct!!

Good job theridges.

M