1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noobie

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by rambovb, Jan 25, 2005.

1. rambovb

rambovb Member

I installed a xecuter 2.6 on my xbox v.1.0.
    Screen has flashBios 3.0.1. It recognizes my hard drive and my mod chip but does not do anything different.

2. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

you need a "hacked" bios to play back ups
    like X2 4983
    you have to flash this file to the chip.

3. rambovb

rambovb Member

Do you know where i can get one or can you email me one.

4. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

I could send you one.

5. E-Era

E-Era Guest

yo fedaykin i got to ask u a question. i got a v1.5 xbox and xecuter3 mod chip installed and i want to put evox 3935
    and all so need to flash it . do i flash it before i put evox OR do i put evox and then flash it.

Thanks
    ---------
    Xbox v1.5
    Xecuter3
    Evox 3935
    X3_1959

6. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

First flash your x3 w the proper bios. then you need to either burn a boot dvd/cd of evox or you can also ftp from your computer and drag and drop both the bios and evox.xbe and evox.ini to your C drive.

7. mtxbox

mtxbox Member

Mr fedaykin. I have installed an Ice Xenium on my xbox. Was advice to make a cd with x2_4983 or x2_4981 bios and other necessary files to flash to the modchip so to get it to work on burded dvd games and games purchased in Malaysia while abroad. Could you advice and send me 4983? I do not know where else to download any of the bios....Pls help! email me pls.

8. 2daedge

2daedge Member

needing help.. i could not connect to distribution xbins for cd flash so i hooked my box up online and i went to 192.168.1.102/0 and everytime i upload to flash i get "illegal see.NOT FLASHING" on my box and i get "the file uploading was not 262144,524288 or 1048576 bytes. refusing to flash" the IP has the word excuter flashbios v3.0.0 and my box has flashbios 3.0.1 ???? does that matter.. i'm pretty much on a stand still, i have a new 250gig drvie, new x3 chip but i am stuck... like i said i was tired of waiting to connect to xbins "been waiting for 2 days" now i can't even flash my bios via htpp??

needing lots of help!! WHO OUT THERE CAN HELP ME???? AN ADVANCE THANK U !! JJAY

9. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

Heyaa Mtxbox, you can flash the Xenium Ice via it's own http server or ftp the X2 bios to C: look for the 256k(bios.bin) and go to Launch then Flash. I would recommend the X2 Bios 4983.06(137++ hard drives) for the Xenium. Also, sounds like you need to check out the IceGuide on the http://www.teamxodus.com website. Noob or not this is a great tutorial for installing and flashing the Xenium Ice. Why don't you just look for the Bios yourself???? It's out there you just have to search for it??? Anyways, good luck in finding it.