1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

norton internet security 2006

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by aflea, Dec 20, 2005.

1. aflea

aflea Member

i have lost my serial number to nortons internet security 2006 and have contacted nortons with no reply can anyone help?

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

keep trying.

3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

sorry to say they won't replace your serial number once it is gone it is gone norton even warns users not to lose the key

also i wouldn't worry about using norton anyways because after one year of auto updates they charge you $50.00 a month to access the updates for norton 2006

my recommendation is use

mcafee it is cheaper and much more reliable

4. tbiggs

tbiggs Guest

there is so many great free prog out there that do the same job and sometimes even better. i have used many of the pay per programs and one of them called mcafeeeee added something like 10 extra unneeded processes slowing down and clutering up my machine. in my opinion 50 to 65.00 a year per computer is not worth it when u could get the same protection for as many personal computers as u own for free. and heck if u feel like spending money make a very much needed donation to one of the free providers. but then again why not make the rich even more rich by going out and buying theese useless programs(in my opinion) for some outragious per year fee.i tried using mcafeeee only because our ip gives it to us and i deleted it shortly after.