1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to Back up "A Night On Earth"

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Labwagon, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Labwagon

Labwagon Guest

I have tried two different programs, DvdFab Gold 4 and AnyDvd, and neither can back it up.
    DvdFab gives me the message that PathPlayer needs to be enabled, which I accept and restart, however, it cannot process it successfully.
    I read through the forum here and saw that AnyDvd is recommended, I downloaded the trial version and tried backing it up w/ this program too. But all AnyDvd does is scan the disk and then does nothing else.

Help w/ this please.

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2007
  2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

"Run AnyDVD, right-click on th little fox icon and choose Rip Video-DVD to Harddisk... (this will use the AnyDVD Ripper function). A little dialog box will appear...Choose where the disc is located, where you want to save it, check/uncheck whether you want to remove unreferenced materials, etc...click on "Copy DVD"

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

or

make sure anydvd is running and use dvd shrink

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

True, will need DVD Shrink anyway to make the movie fit onto a DVd 5, unless you plan on burning on DL discs. You did not mention a burning software. If you don't have one, get Imgburn , is free.

5. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  6. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Actually, it can also rip the movie to HDD, can remove unwanted movie features, subtitles , prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings.