1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not available to me

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by briama, Jun 4, 2007.

1. briama

briama Guest

Looking at several forums regarding my new Sony Camera HDR-SR1 this AVCHD format is very difficult to edit and i came across a number of articles that suggested i use Nero 7 Ultra Enhanced.
    However because i live in the UK it appears that it is not avaiable to me.
    I have spoken to Nero technical department in Germany and they seemed very vague as to why this was so.
    I have looked at an unregisted version and know it is set up for PAL format, so my question to Nero is why are people in the UK not able to use a program that is avaiable in the USA when their website says that they are a World wide Company

Can anyone out there answer that question?

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I don't understand why Nero isn't available in the UK.... you can download the program right from their website? So why isn't it available to you?

3. briama

briama Guest

When I go to there web site it asks what country I am in and from the UK and many other countries I have tried it says ERROR go back to the menu and it only offer me Nero 7 Reloaded and it seems to have a lot of extras missing or I have to pay for them as seperate items.
    I have spoken to there technical section in Germany on the telephone and they seem to shrug there shoulders. No one has answered my email either.

I wonder how much is a cheap air fare! lucky you is all I can say!

4. sonnet79

sonnet79 Member

If it's any help to you briama, nero ultra is known as nero premium in the UK.

I believe what you're looking for is this:

Nero 7 Premium Reloaded

S79

5. briama

briama Guest

Yes I have seen that but it only seems to have half the programs that are on Ultra and does not include the one i really want for video editing is Nero Vision 4.

Thanks for the info but it seems to be twice the price for half the product!

6. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

7. sonnet79

sonnet79 Member

As Gwendolin said, it definitely contains NeroVision as I've been using it myself from this version for some time.

Here's a pretty good rundown of what apps it includes:

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Nero_7_Premium_Applications_Included.html

S79