1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Not blocked by a website, yet unable to post?

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by BJSmegma, Aug 21, 2018.

1. BJSmegma

BJSmegma Member

I post on Moviechat.org sometimes and for a month or so noticed that I can still access the forum and type out a post, but when I click 'submit' the post won't appear as such?

Yet I used a VPN (to, say, Germany) and any post successfully submitted? Is this an IP ban?

repairmyphone likes this.
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Why you asking here if there's an ip ban this ain't moviechat only the admin over there can answer that.Look at this way it was alright before , now there's an issue yet you can still post under the same user name. A ban is a ban name 'n all,not just ip. Suggest ask over there or try another browser a portable say like slimjet or somth'n see what happens.Try clearing browser cache you can use hekasoft browser backup to save profile

3. BJSmegma

BJSmegma Member

I'm asking here for help- computers? That's why. As I'm not tech savvy and their admin aren't replying.

Thanks for your reluctant help. And learn some grammar as well as manners.

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

I think it seems clear that you've been blocked from posting at this time or at least in the forum you're posting in. Have you recently broken any of their terms? The Admins can totally ban you by your email, user name, and your IP address. You might be allowed to logon but not post in some or all forum categories. Beyond that it's impossible for anyone anywhere to answer your question with any degree of certainty except for the Administrators and Super Moderators of the site.

This is copied from their terms.