1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

now unable to burn to dvd+r discs

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by unlucky, Aug 17, 2003.

1. unlucky

unlucky Member

Hi,installed dvdxcopy xpress when it fist came out and updated to version 3.0 and all worked well for a time then found I was unable to burn to dvd+r discs (infiniti 2.4 speed)have used these discs from go and all ok.
    Un-installed dvdxcopy xpress and went back to version 2.0, ran aspi check and force aspi all ok but dvd+r would still not burn,dvd+rw worked ok, was told that my registry was damaged so re-installed windows xp home edition with sp1 and then installed dvdxcopy xpress and all worked ok up till 15/08/03 then I found I could not burn to dvd+r discs again, no other burning software on the system, found I was able to burn to dvd+rw's ok. When checking dvdxcopy xpress log found log showing error code 03 90 92 unknown medium error. Has anybody seen this error before and do you know how to fix it?I have been in contact with 321 studios when I had the origional problem but got no reply on what to do.
    My system is:-
    Windows XP home edition sp1
    1733 celeron
    140gb hard drive
    512mb ram
    dvd burner is an AOpen dvrw 2412 pro (made by Ricoh model number rw 5125a)it is a + burner
    Thanks for any way forward or help.
    Cheers,Unlucky.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member