1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.nrg or neromediaplaer to dvd

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by lokikix, Aug 3, 2006.

1. lokikix

lokikix Guest

Have Nero 6 SE, when I try to burn an anime.avi file to dvd it goes through the process without a hitch, but when I place it in my dvd it looks like a bad channel reception with the screen constantly flickering. The files burn to vcd/super vcd nicely, but I don't like having to break down files to burn them on a cd - although it works the resolution sucks. I would like to burn them onto dvd and keep the quality it has when I veiw it on my computer. I know the problem isn't my dvd, it plays burned movies just great its the nero files that are killing me. Can anyone help?

2. guyrus

guyrus Guest

3. lokikix

lokikix Guest

Divx converted it great! thanks. One thing though, instead of burning it directly with nero, I used dvdshrink to backup the file. It worked great, the quality was as good as I would have liked it. The only problem I had was that every now and then "pixel" flashes would cross the screen (ex. when there is an explosion or just about anything involving fire in the movie). Is this cause I used the shrink instead of directly burning it with nero?

4. guyrus

guyrus Guest

shrink doesnt burn but i surmise that as this is the free version which doesnt get updated you may need to buy a full upgraded version which will have the ability to make those scenes smoother