1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ntl pace box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by bazzat, Aug 3, 2007.

1. bazzat

bazzat Member

I have a ntl box ( pace ) . got it in 2005. but during the day if there is aa over 15 / 18's film on it asks me for the pin number... which i dont have... can anyone help ???????

2. t1m2

t1m2 Guest

You can ring NTL and ask them for it.

Or you might have bills or the original documentation of purchasee which may have your pin.

You could also check the card in the machine,I think it is the last 4 digits of the code on the card itself (or is that just sky?)

3. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Have your tried 0000

4. bazzat

bazzat Member

yep tried 0000 ... its one of those boxes that aint paid through ntl if ya know what i mean

5. cueboy

cueboy Member

LOL!

6. MADFORDIE

MADFORDIE Member

lol i suggest u get a d box mate because i have upteen of them pace boxes and they only las about 3 months then u need to get the card re done at a stupid price where as the d box is just a one off payment of a round 80-100 quid

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Think your having a bit of a problem with your one at this moment in time http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/568279 a Eurovox or Starview is probably a better option as they are non linux based and if you want plug and play they will do.

The problem with the VOD pin is it needs talkback to allow it to work and that is probably cut for obvious reasons, now as this is a CC proprietary box thats all I will say on this.