1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NVE 3 - sounds problem

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by PGawa, Jul 8, 2005.

1. PGawa

PGawa Member

I have burn an DVD with 3 episode from a TV show. But when I'm wachting it on my computer or my TV there a problem with the sound.
    The problem is the following:
    At the beginning of the episode all the sound is good but after some minutes their is a lag with the lips of the characters and their voice. The format of the file is MPEG-3

So how could I solve this problem, because it's the first time that it happened to me (I've burn a lot of movies before)???

Should I use another software?

By the way, did anybody know another software then NeroExpress vision 3.

Thank you

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I'd try other software, maybe even other blank discs. I go with Verbatum or if you purchase online Taiyo Yuden.

MPEG 3 huh? I know MP3 stands for MPEG level 3, I'm guessing that's the same thing. VCD is MPEG and DVD is MPEG2, now they have MPEG4, don't know much about that yet though. So I'm guessing either you're saying the audio is MP3 or maybe you're mistaken on it. But then again I could be mistaken as well.

Different software, you could try DVD Shrink, CloneDVD 2, DVD Rebuilder with CCE, DVD Copy 3, there's a ton of proggys out there.

3. PGawa

PGawa Member

Sorry, it is the audio format that I was talking about.

the video codes is the following: MPEG-4

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

you're not multitasking while doing this are you? I wasn't aware that DVD players supported MPEG4. But again, I know little about MPEG4

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member