1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NVidia Graphic Card Any Good (just for vista)

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by borhan9, Apr 26, 2007.

1. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

I was just wondering if this card is any good. All i want to be able to do is get the best out of my Vista and well my vista is just having some problems running some vista programs in regards to my integrated card. All other stuff work excellent. Just wondering if this card will answer my graphic problem??

My other question I'm just double checking on my motherboard I have a Gigabyte motherboard and it has a green coulored slot and i wanted to check if that slot is my AGP slot??

Here is the link to the card.

GV-N55128D
    http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products...lue=VGA&ProductID=1176&ProductName=GV-N55128D

Thanxs in Advance

2. marsey99

marsey99 Regular member

if you tell us your mobo type/model no we can tell you if the agp is going to fit

3. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

4. marsey99

marsey99 Regular member

it will fit and work fine, it should also be an improvement over your onboard gpu, how much tho is hard to tell. it should allow all the eye candy in vi$ta.

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Thanxs thats all I want is the eye candy of Vista. And to enable to work with media centre with no problems. Thanxs for your help.