1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NZbrus Scam site now

Discussion in 'Usenet newsgroups - Help, how-tos and discussion' started by jumpgatecharlie, Jan 27, 2013.

1. jumpgatecharlie

jumpgatecharlie Member

over the last few weeks th site has made some changes the most controversial of the changes is taking all the V.I.P. lifetime access which they payed for and giving them only a year of it. then when complained to about it the place has started taking members accounts off cause they find don't like people sticking up for what they payed for. this thieving unexceptable.I would advise everyone not to join that site since they are not able to keep payed contracts with there customers and feel free to change the terms to something less than you payed for sad to see them go down hill so bad.
    this is a example of how they deal with stuff now

Responce from admin (s0ck3t)
    Swift kick in the ass.
    Ok now to address your points
    No notice, it was on the front page for 2 weeks, not my fault people bookmark the browse page, hey look we put a big ass box at the top of your screen to tell you there was a new news item! Well i removed it and redid it everyday for a week so that everyone would see the box multi times. So for your point your dead wrong and just stupid.
    Next point
    i will give you poor ass customer support. your account password has been changed and i have setup a loop on it, I am the only one who can fix it, you wanna be a internet tough guy then try messaging me directly. As for the rest of your post I frankly dont give a fusk. I will continue to help those who do not have vip access gain it, I will then move on to lifetime subs which we said were on a per account basis, but don't worry yours is gone forever.
    I am sorry if i sound mean but a few weeks of internet tough guys and the other people shouting have worn me thin, these are the type of people that dont give a fusk about the site. Ok lets let the 49K plus users have a go at it i dont care i paid for vip, i want it and i want it now, what you took it i am entitled to it!
    READ THE fusking TOS AND THE RULES AND THE FAQ.
    Again sorry to anyone who may have been offended.

this site is a scam beware you pay for 1 thing then get another when they decide its convenient for them. they ban and remove people who have legitimate complaints and call them anti-community for just not sitting there and taking there nazi ways there theives thats it and (s0ck3t) is the worst.NZBRUS you were great once but dont buy anythere they will screww you.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  2. brummydad

brummydad Member

Thnx for the heads up.

3. Dragoman

Dragoman Member

Wow :) Thanks for post, very interesting to read) Was never a member of them and surely will never be one.