1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oblivion side mission killed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by pspjunior, Mar 12, 2008.

1. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

hey, i recently came across a side quest where i needa talk to Jorundr in the bruma dungeons. but when i came there, i realised that he was the guy i killed the first time i was jailed with him on the first day i got oblivion which was like 2 months ago. so now he is dead there. is there anyway of me finishing the quest without him? or make him get back to life? thanks

2. charlieko

charlieko Member

I remember I have that kinda problem a while ago. I also tried to find a way to finish the quest but ended up just abandoning it.

I think there are several more bugs in xbox version besides of this kinda case. Like the quest that you have to enter the painting world and kill a bunch of painted trolls. You can't get out of there (the painter won't paint the door). I played the PC version, and it worked. I'm kinda stuck there and started another game... So avoid this quest at all cost! (or at least save before you enter the painting world).

3. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

i did the painters quest no problems.