1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd bootup auto-update thing PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Johnny669, Aug 13, 2006.

1. lilpimpjj

lilpimpjj Member

hey stu_m thats why u get a xbl account itll go through its worked 4 me? lol

2. Stu_M

Stu_M Guest

Oh!
    Sorry, dont ignore that step.
    Thats not flashing the tsop. All that is is setting the chip up so that it will turn off and boot from the TSOP if you want.

You can do that. I thought you were going to flash it and was getting nervous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice work lilpimpjj. Really glad to see you got it going. I think you had a 16 service error. If you cant get into the dash you cant set up XBL?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What type of engineering! I think any course where you are studying for a specific career like Engineering or arictecture involve much more work. Good luck on the assignments.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2006
  3. lilpimpjj

lilpimpjj Member

no befor i got error 16 i had an xbl account i still do but cant use it i still got error 16 but thats what i did u need a particular mod to do it

4. Stu_M

Stu_M Guest

The one with the on/off function. Yeah, heard of that. Have you fixed the problem?

5. lilpimpjj

lilpimpjj Member

no not yet but what the weird thing is that i rememberi had gotten on xbl right but then i took it off so i can create a nother account then i re-installed it n den it didnt let me on again.. soo weird i just wanted to add that. but yea i am just asking wat chip is reliable and cheap so i can ask my mom if i can get it?

6. Stu_M

Stu_M Guest

Look into solderless if you havent soldered small circuits before!

7. lilpimpjj

lilpimpjj Member

i wont slder it my friends cuz or bro will do it just tell me the sight that has reliable n cheap thx

8. Stu_M

Stu_M Guest

I personally use divineo but they can be expensive. Any site that is a official reseller should be okay.

Go to the site of the chip you want and use one of the official resellers.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2006
  9. lilpimpjj

lilpimpjj Member

i just want a reliable and cheap chip thats all.

10. Johnny669

Johnny669 Member

Hey finaly had time to get back to this, the chip install went great. Had some trouble with the D0 point but eventualy got it to stay in place. Just whiped the C:\ and reinstalled from AID. Thanks for all the help.