1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Office Word 2007

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by elbatman, Apr 21, 2007.

1. elbatman

elbatman Member

I wanted to know if anyone can help me and tell me why Office word 2007 won't close when i press the X in the corner? Does anyone have this problem? Can anyone help solve this problem?

2. corn

corn Guest

Have you tried CTRL ALT DEL.?
    (control+alt+delete).

3. elbatman

elbatman Member

I can close word word but i can't close using the X. all of the other programs from office work and close with the X. when i click the X word freezes but if i click another window and i go back to it it works. i just wanted to know if anyone knows why i can't close it with the X

4. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

try uninstalling it and doing a clean reinstall

5. knuttdogg

knuttdogg Guest

I had a simular problem, I did an update from Microsoft and the problem is now gone.. It was some kind of file update that cleared the problem.

6. elbatman

elbatman Member

I updated and i have the lastest updates and i reinstalled office and did a clean reinstall. Actually after i updated Word started doin that and also the calculator was not working because of an update called (KB925902) i reinstalled it and the calculator was working again. You guys don't think it was an update that mess up word.

7. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

its a good possibility a Microsoft update could of caused it. if your still having problems i would email M$