1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFFICIAL AD CHEESE THREAD--Cheese lovers here

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by pepsimaxx, Apr 14, 2006.

1. ireland

ireland Active member

wait i will pose for ye,pick the face ye like!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Lunch for me

[​IMG]

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Reminds me of a line from the Odd Couple. Felix grabs something from the refrigerator and asks "What is this?" Oscar replies "Ah..it's either very new cheese of very old meat."

4. ireland

ireland Active member

ye sandwich is to small,mine has frys..ye's don't,he,he....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  5. ireland

ireland Active member

HAM & CHEESE

This man and this woman share a bunk bed with their son. The man and woman sleep on the top and the kid sleeps on the bottom. One night when the kid is asleep, the parents climb to their bed. The man says to the woman, "Say ham when you want it harder, say cheese when you want it softer."

All through the night the kid hears, "HAM, HAM, HAM, cheese, HAM, HAM, HAM, cheese!"

When the kid wakes up the next morning, he tells his mother, "Mommy, you got to stop making those ham and cheese sandwiches at night cause I end up getting mayonnaise all over me!"

6. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Oh no my sandwich is shrinking in comparison, even put on glasses and it did not help :(

[​IMG]

7. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I'll bet Ireland is a "Ham with wry".

8. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I am waiting for some "wheely big cheese news" from him.

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

he-he-he

10. ireland

ireland Active member

ok here ye story on a cheese sandwich

The mayonnaise oozing from a cheese sandwich turned out to be pus from a tumor

A woman goes into a fast food restaurant and orders a cheese sandwich with no mayo. She bites into it, tastes some kind of sauce, and looking at her sandwich, realizes that it looks kinda like mayonnaise. She takes it back to the counter where they insist that there was no mayo on the sandwich. Eventually, it turns out that the piece of cheese contained a tumor, and when the woman bit into it it exploded, releasing some kind of pus-like substance.

11. ireland

ireland Active member

one more,its not about cheese,but some one can do the swiss cheese the same way..if the holes are filled with what ye think are bubbles ?

I have a story for you . . . make sure you tell everyone . . . I want this place to go out of business . . .

Okay, a guy here at work went out to eat to an eating establishment with a few friends and their wives.

One of the wives ordered a steak well done.

To make a long story short she ended up having to send the steak back 4 times because each time it came back bloody. By the time she had to send it back all those times she was not really hungry, ate a few bites and asked for a doggy bag to take the rest home.

Well, she got sick that night. So sick her husband took her to the Emergency Room at Carle.

There she had to have her stomach pumped. The doctors asked her where she had eaten, what she had eaten. After telling the doctor, the doctor asked if by chance they brought some home. The husband said yes and went home to get it so they could take tests on it in their lab.

After taking the steak to the lab . . . it came back positive with human urine on it!

The lady has to have tests every 3-6 months now for disease for the next 6 years! The husband said he would own the restaurant or will put them out of business. They have a big lawsuit going I guess. They are doing DNA on the steak to find out who urinated on it.

Oh . . . the restaurant was The xxxxxxxx in CHAMPAIGN! Isn't that just GROSS! I would be so mad and a lawsuit would not be my stopping point either! Makes you stop and think next time before sending your food back to the kitchen! this is false but a good story.

12. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Three hurt in cheese rolling race

[​IMG]

Three people have been hurt chasing a giant cheese down a steep slope in Gloucestershire.
    The annual event on Cooper's Hill involves competitors hurling themselves 200 metres down the steep hill.

The winner, window fitter Chris Anderson, received his 9lb Double Gloucester as he was taken away on a stretcher with a sprained ankle.

Organisers said two other people were taken to hospital and may have suffered spinal injuries.

Now those are some serious cheese lovers

13. billybob

billybob Regular member

LOL i heard about that, im from coventry.

14. boxwrench

boxwrench Guest

Heres a few more cheeses that should at least get a honorable mention
    -parmesan
    -romano
    -feta...great on gyros

15. billybob

billybob Regular member

EDAM!!!!!

Its made backwards :p

16. pepsimaxx

pepsimaxx Regular member

man, you guys waste just as much of your life talking about cheese as i do!!!

=pepsimaxx=

17. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Hey at least this thread is for "lovers" the "bitch" thread is really getting bitchy :eek:

18. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

Don't forget the Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich that fetched $28,000 on Ebay.

19. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Well I hope it provided some whopping miracles at 28,000. You would have to freeze otherwise you would really have some moldy virgin mary grilled cheese. Just goes to show there is always a sucker who will buy anything.

20. billybob

billybob Regular member

Now now, don't be so pessimistic!lol!

It could really be capable of miracles...though it does sound really cheesey.....