1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Halo 2 Chat

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Here's the official one for Halo 2 fellas.

As usual, any name calling, foul languge or user bashing will be dealt with very harshly by myself so have fun and keep things respectful :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  2. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Wow, Neph listened to our suggestions and whining and gave us what we wanted.
    Sweet...

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Geez, were you looking over my shoulder as I did this? I came back to edit it and Boom! there you are! :p

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  4. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Haha, no I was just checking my email, headed on over to the Halo 2/3 thread and what did I find...you closing it! ;)

5. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Where is the best site to get all the Super Jumps and other extras out of Halo 2, guys? I have found some, but where would you say the best are?

6. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

HIH and Halo2spy (alot of pointless jumps) are the two best I've found so far.

7. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

thanx neph you listened to my idea.as for halo 2 i havnt lost a multiplayer game yet but once i get online im sure there should be someone out there that might have a chance at beating me.MAYBE LOL

8. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

You will lose some games. Even if you are great, sometimes your partners suck or sometimes you even have the guys who are committing suicide so they can go down in rank.

I certainly think they should automatically boot people who committ so many suicides. Maybe say 3 or 5 per game and you are automatically booted or others have the option like with betrayals.

9. wavedash

wavedash Member

i hate the individuals and sometimes even clans that will lag you on purpose. I remember once on relic, i was about to snipe someone on the other team but right before i pulled the trigger, i got laged and when the game corrected itself, the person was about a foot from where his head had been so when i moved over, he was already behind a rock.

10. cjcoled

cjcoled Guest

yeah, ive had similar situations on relic where i fired, it gliched, i missed. but games cant be perfect no matter how much we want them to be haha

11. Jr24

Jr24 Regular member

i understand them not being perfect but i hate when other players use stand-by or continuous standy-by, which is worst then getting modded, just to make the gameplay worst. modders r annoying but at least u can move around. its not impossible to beat a modder, just really hard to, but when they stand-by there is practically nothing u can do.

12. xboxdevil

xboxdevil Guest

i havn't played in teams or online yet but im hoping to do so soon.i hate people that drag you down.why can't everyone but as good at halo 2 as me

13. wavedash

wavedash Member

i hate how the melee button is so far away from the second analog stick so when i try to melee, i have to let go of the second stick completly and im totally screwed if they don't stand still

14. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Yeah, as I said, they need to punish people who disconnect early. Even if a person loses connection on accident, they should still be disqualified and lose points. If they are losing connection that often then they should not be playing.

Perhaps make it so that when you quit, you are not rewarded for your partners' victory. I notice some teams use that as a strategy. If only a few minutes left and they are winning, some will quit just so you have fewer to kill.

Also, they will encourage sucky players to quit--promising them they will still get points for quiting, which though true, should not be.

Then, they should automatically boot people once they have, say, three suicides.

15. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Try the boxer setting. It makes the melee button the L trigger and the gernade button the B button. The only problem is when dual wielding, it takes more time to drop your gun and melee, since you are already using to melee button to shoot.

16. Turk05

Turk05 Member

[bold]Tru dat @ mkaseatgb you just got to be quick and time your movement just right for a automatic 1 hit melee kill.[/bold]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  17. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

My favorite is just to smack them down in the back of the head, especially with a shot gun. Rocket launcher too.

18. wavedash

wavedash Member

thanks, i think i will try that although i guess it takes some getting used to

19. cjcoled

cjcoled Guest

one of my favorite combos is going "cowboy" with two magnums and then beaten them down haha

20. wavedash

wavedash Member

yea, but pistol whipping them is the most satisfying part

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.