1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Halo 2 Chat

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Nephilim, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

On XBC you hit host.

2. icemodder

icemodder Member

ik this is about halo 2....but getting off topic lol have u guys seen the Crazy Frog Brothers on YouTube? It's freckin hiarious.
    getting back on topic id like to know if anyone is good at the superjumps or other glitches without modding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoOihBb78w
    and if u haven't seen that clip here's the link

3. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

This is a general halo rant move it where you feel it should be moved,

First off why dose this game not aim like a normal FPS,aiming system is so "odd" it is VERY VERY difficult for me to aim right the sticky dough auto aim is bad enough but the fine aim around the dead center and wild sensitivity on the edges of the pad make this thing a horror to play.....

With the lack of button mapping Time Splitters is the more complete FPS is it just a lack of caring and polish by devs? I mean Bungie is not the only one XIII on the GC has NO southpaw or button mapping at all....I hope they polish the controls for 3,halo is a decent game and deserves better.......

I just got a max shooter (Xbox and PS2) in and it plays halo 2 like on the PC but still I like a good console based FPS now and then just wish the controls were less elitist....

Sorry if I am offtopic and such....with all the moding for Halo2 xbox has anyone "fixed" the controls?

I am a southpaw and like to adjust the buttons to best suit my playing style I am also disabled (mostly mental...no realy I AM MENTAL :p) but I find halo 2 imposable to play right I have had no issues playing dark watch time spliters and such....

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  4. twert002

twert002 Member

Is there any way to stop people from cheating against you without haveing to cheat yourself?

5. cearel

cearel Guest

not really but they can only cheat for so long

6. Truthmodz

Truthmodz Guest

if you a 360 and a credit card on full you can be like me and mod all day. watch level 50 here i come

7. twert002

twert002 Member

So you're one of those people that I'm talking about I hate that crap why can't you just play the game the regular way people play it. Where's the point in playing the game if you're just gonna win all the time by cheating.

8. cearel

cearel Guest

what do you mean a credit card on full

9. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Truthmodz,

You're a slimy little turd that should've been flushed. All you've done here is brag that your a social cripple and quite proud of the fact that you can't compete on a level playing field. Without cheats my nephew and any of the cool cats in this thread could kick your sorry ass up and down any map at any time.

You're really pissing me off and the next time you brag about modding I'll pull a Master Chief and frag you keister right off our forums.

10. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Its not really a rant thread but okay, i can change it to southpaw if i want, but i dont becuz SOUTHPAW SUCKS!! lol j/k

11. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

DeadRain
    it dose sux because the buttons can not be changed to be equal to normal mode try doing banshee rolls and such on south paw mode its a pain,then add the aim system I can barely get use to,I mean really since when are basic control options bad ><

12. cearel

cearel Guest

Truthmodz + Nephilim = Truthmodz pwnd. hahah lol that made my day thanks

13. Truthmodz

Truthmodz Guest

wow dude look like some has a bad temp. why do get pissed over a game man, yeah i mod but that still doesnt make you better then me "Buddy". I do it to piss u off, and geuss what you cant stop me on live cuz i got dat card on full see you all in matchmaking

truthmodz out

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2007
  14. Nephilim

I was perfectly calm when I made the observation of what a worthless piece of crap cheater you are. You come here all proud and bragging about the fact that you cheat. That's like walking into a room full of geniuses, jumping up on a table and shouting "I'm retarded and youre not! Ha! Ha! Take that!".

I'd normally ban you and be done with it but my curiosity is getting the better of me and I'm interested in the perspective of a punk cheater like you. What exactly makes you think you're cool or special because you resort to cheating to win? Or is it the fact that you ruin the game for others that gets you off? That's what I think the problem is and I gotta admit that when I see a avid cheater I see an emotionally and developmentally crippled child with zero confidence in themselves. You're so socially stunted and your self worth sucks so bad that the only social interaction you get pleasure from is trying to ruin things for others. Twenty years ago I went to school with guys like you and you know something? They went nowhere. The rest of us went on to do great - some of us even making six figures now.

Any comments Mr. Cheater?

15. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

Haha, that made my day!, but come really, you dont why he thinks modding is cool? Its because he thinks that people here cant mod..., me, probably cearel, xxteakxx, and many more have modded xboxes, its that hard or special.

16. Nephilim

Ah, so he thinks he's cool because he's under the impression that modding is a technical mystery to everyone here. If that's true then maybe he can teach all of us how to tie our shoes too. I always have so much difficulty with that ;)

17. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Maybe he can teach me how to have more children.. Then I can stew one up for 9 months, plug it into my modded xbox. Feed it a diet of halo2, halo2 and nothing but halo2 for 4 weeks (apart from plugging it in for a little sustenance when it gets bored).. sign it up on live, And then he can get pwned by an infant too!! It shouldn't be hard.. most cheaters can't play for s*** without mods and cheating.

Back to the subject?? is there one?

18. Nephilim

Yeah, it's back on track for this one. The infant was sent back to the teat.

19. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

*walks in like a lamb to the slaughter*

don't get modding and cheating confused,modding can let everyone on the server share and enjoy the same "game type"

Cheating is eletiest panzy snobs thinking they are teh sh!t giving all a hard time making them truly a sh!t apart,I think this would be true for any MP game no?.

20. cearel

cearel Guest

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jan i think i just shit a brick and fell out of my chair that was some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways he is just another noob that cant play for shit so he spent hours on end to learn how to mod finally got it figured out and now he thinks he is better then everybody els because he can beat you by "cheating" lol what a NOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.