1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Movie Thread - Discuss movies here

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by DVDBack23, Apr 29, 2006.

1. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

True, but really it was a mix of gibberish, leet talk, and txt talk. A few lines into it, my eyes started to wrap around my head trying to make out what was said.

**update**

After reading this again, I just noticed the funniest thing I've read all day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2008
  2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

lol, awesome isn't it?

3. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

Oh yea, 100 percent quality humor there my friend!

4. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

WTF are they teaching kids in school these days?
    Have kids become so lazy they can't even hit a few extra keystrokes on their keyboards?

5. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

Good chuckle there guys.
    Two points for both of you.

6. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

Ya, I think I might just have to go see that movie now so I can check out that chick.

Ok, my guess is that this is the chick she is referring to:

[​IMG]

I think this is that chick from HBO's Entourage. Ahh, she was also that hot chick I loved in Wrong Turn.

7. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

That my friends was not a kid. She took some religion course in college. Obviously she cut all her English classes. Illegal immigrants can communicate better. House dat! Mon dieu!

8. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

My thoughts exactly. When she went on to talk about some college courses she took, I immediately knew..

A. She was lying
    B. She paid for college, but never went to those classes.
    OR
    C. She went, but was asleep during all sessions.

9. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I could be wrong, but I would bet that no one ever told you that you had command of the English language.

I think that while in college, you should have taken an English Class, in addition to the World Religion class.

10. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well its offical. Feb 13th 2009

The Man behind the Mask is back!!!!!!!

im there with my mask on......

11. Shado36

Shado36 Guest

I was kinda dissapointed a bit with "The Happening", things did not seem to "add up" to make a whole lot of sense. I would give examples but I am sure there are some that would still go to see it.

Loved Price Caspian just like the previous Narnia movie now I just have to wait for the next one due 2010!

Other than Narnia the most enjoyable movie that I saw recently was "Don't Mess With The Zohan", real funny movie, not very "pc" but well worth going to.

Off to see The Love Guru on Sunday.

12. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

holy crap...i was at the movies with my gurl and her dad and we watched hulk and ironman both in a row...(at around 3am..)
    i'm really liking how these movies are shaping up....hope i'm not devulging too much by saying tony stark has got his eyes on hulk and may most likely be a major component of The Hulk sequel's plot..
    So i never really got into the comics so i'd like to know at what point stark's Hulk-Buster suit makes an appearance, or any possible hints on what's next??? and what about spiderman??? could he make a cameo appearances??
    As for the cameos, any tips on who'll show up in Dark knight??..
    Well as y'all can tell, i've never paid much attention to these stuff, let alone comics...
    word..

13. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I wasted an hour and a half on The Ruins the other night. I'm a sucker for hokey horror films, but this was one of the worst I've ever seen. Right up there with Wrong Turn 2.

14. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LOL - Wrong Turn was pretty cheesy, so I can only imagine how bad Wrong Turn 2 was.

I went to see The Incredible Hulk this weekend. I gave that movie two thumbs up. It was one of the best action movies I've seen so far this year - besides Iron Man. If you haven't seen Iron Man yet, go see that before the Hulk.

15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

watched Stoploss this weekend. awsome movie i must say. im a military guy myself so alot of it was pretty real. well the way the soldiers look at things and how they go about their lives after the military. and their families dealing with loss.

plus i learn'd what stoploss actually ment
    i'll watch this one again
    not trying to start anyhting political here just giveing the definition of STOPLOSS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-loss_policy

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  16. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

Just finished watching "Teeth"
    It's about a young girl who has teeth in her (use your imagination).
    Lets just say a few things get bitten off.
    Look up "vagina dentata myth" weird stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  17. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

Kinda hate to admit this, but I really did'nt mind Wrong Turn, Loved the head in the tree scene.

18. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Shado36: I was kinda dissapointed a bit with "The Happening", things did not seem to "add up" to make a whole lot of sense. I would give examples but I am sure there are some that would still go to see it.

Hi Shado, I went to see 'The Happening' yesterday. My advice to other people would be - don't bother!

19. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

LMFAO! You actually watched that movie? I heard it was nothing but garbage.

On the Wrong Turn subject...

Yea, it was an ok movie, but there were some pretty cheesy parts. It wasn't the worst scary movie I've seen, but it wasn't the best. The hot chicks make up for most of the crap parts though. ;)

@ Evastar

Yea bro, sorry you had to endure 90 mins of that movie. I read nothing but bad reviews on it. Sounds like your typical Shyamalan movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2008
  20. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

I would'nt say it was complete garbage, But it would barely get a 5/10