1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official NFL Chat!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by jazo123, Apr 3, 2006.

1. catfreak

catfreak Active member

As long as people keep kissing those morons' behinds, they will continue to believe that the Earth revolves around their very existence

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Turdell Owens and Meshawn Johnson's Motto:

Give me da ball, Give me da ball, Give me da ball, LOL

3. jazo123

jazo123 Guest

LOL, its so true!

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Both of them remind me of a commercial where the guy always blames everybody else for the team losing like:

You fumbled 4 times today,and he replies back: That's because my team mates didn't jump on the ball, LOL

Their's no I in Team,and he said: There's no we,either!!!

Remember those funny commercials?

I still can't wait for that draft.

5. jazo123

jazo123 Guest

Yeah, those commercials are funny as hell. Did you ever see the ones about the Office Linebacker that always tackled everybody in the office? Those were funny as well.

6. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

[bold]LEON[/bold] those comercials were great!..."Leon cant do everything"
    I think those comercials were made for both of those dumba$$'s

The last collective bargaining agreement made it against the CBA to "Keyshawn" players like they did with both T.O. and Meshawn.So now the kids coming up, think its OK to act like a complete tool, as long as you can play the game.... all is kewl!!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  7. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

JD'S all over that. Leon was him! LOl. Boy was he funny.

Leon's has to be some sort of kin folk to turdell and meshawn!

8. catfreak

catfreak Active member

The owners are at fault for this .. If they'd 'just say NO' to these spoiled brats and quit providing them a forum for this type of activity, the idiots would stop acting that way ... But, as long as there's owners like Jerry 'win at all costs' Jones, this problem will continue .. After all, when you're not held accountable for your actions you end up with players who just don't give a rat's patooty

It's playoff time in the NHL ... GO RED WINGS!!!

9. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

At least your all lucky to have teams that win games. My neck of the woods our team knows how to lose games. Detroit Lions Chris

10. catfreak

catfreak Active member

Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes
    Bring back Wayne Fontes

GO CHARGERS!!

11. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Hey Catfreak I think theres a message in there! Chris

12. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I like the Detroit Lions, and I always liked Wayne Fontes, too. Detroit made a mistake when they ousted him.

13. jazo123

jazo123 Guest

Bill Walsh needs to buy the niners. The dumba$$ guy who owns them not plans on giving the team to his son when he turns 18. That's not love of the game, is it? Bill Walsh wins superbowls.

14. cajunmarc

cajunmarc Member

does anybody have a copy of the 2006 nfl draft? ive been recording it for the past 7 years and i missed out this year. let me know if you want to make a deal.

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  15. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

cajunmark: Please edit out your email address. It's go against forum rules,and you may get bombarded with emails for penis enlargement,viagara,etc!

Just tell them to PM you if they have a copy of the draft.

16. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

After the draft, I really think my Cleveland Browns are finally in the right direction. (Wait for laughs and boos)
    With all the free agents signed and young receivers coming back from injury (motorcyle stunt joke goes here) the only real question is QB.
    A basic rookie in Charlie Frye who only started 3 games last year, or the broken down Trent Dillhole.
    I dont expect a super Bowl, but seeing the positive steps is encouraging.

17. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Deadrum33: You'd love my older brother.Big die hard browns fan. He even hangs out in a bar near his home called the Dawg Pound Lounge, LOL

My Rams drafted some defense,it's about time. They also drafted 2 tightends.One a second rounder and other later in the draft. Why 2?

It could have been worse.I remember when they passed up on the Heisman winner Eddie George to pick up Lawrence Phillips. Boy was that a load of crap, LOL

How about Trent Dillweed! LOL

18. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

A group of Browns Backers descended on New Orleans a few years ago before the flood. It just happened to be the first year the Browns were reorganized after the city lost our team. Some QB named Couch threw an 80 yard hail mary at the end of the game for the very first win for "new" Browns after Art Modell moved the team. I went on the trip from Ohio for that game. I don't remember the French Quarter (hiccup) but vividly remember that TD.

19. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Remember the last game, before model moved the browns,and the fans were ripping out bleachers and anything else they could get their hands on?

The owner of the Buffalo Bills saw that and heard about that Dawg Pound Lounge and all their faithful fans were sad. He sent down a charter bus for about 40 of the dawg pound patrons.He gave them all free tickets/free hotel/free ride/and free food for the next bills playoff game in buffalo that was a week or 2 later. That was a class act!

My brother went,went to lots of parties,and even won an autographed Jim Kelly football.He even got his picture and autograph of the #1 browns fan, the Big Dawg. He even got through to Drew carey on a talk show and spoke with him.He even got it on tape. Huge browns fan,and very loyal.

Tim Couch? He couldn't even read a playbook.He never used one during his high school and UK days.

I go back to the Cardiac Kids era,LOL

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  20. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

I may have been in my early teens, but I remember my Dad going to a football game without me and reassuring me it was way too cold.
    Come to find out it was the classic Browns -Raiders Brian Sipe "Red right 88" fiasco. I think I wouldve learned how to deal with cold for that...