1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh this is.........

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Samantha, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Ye Rock music is pretty much the only music I listen to these days. What I was refering to are the britney spears artists of the world ;-)

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - at the Dominatrix haha

As Dela rightly said im not gay, not in the slightest, but i have to disagree about the sunglasses lol. Those things are major babe magnets in my experience...ive even had girls flashing me when wearing them. And, this new girl thats pursuing me (who is a cracker lol) says that she wants me to wear them when i come to pick her up...

Oh....and the reason this threads so long is cuz we all love Sam - we chat to her on MSN. Actually come to think of it, while myself Herbs and Ken were chattin to her, she posted this thread and then linked to it. Wonder why....;-)

3. Dela

There are 2 types of men in this world, let me explain the two different type's of men! :)

[bold]1. The self admiring, half female man[/bold]

Thise species seems to have got lost somewhere along the way. They are as bad as women when it comes to "fashion" and "looks". They often wear things women wear like make up and that shit they put on their eye lashes. They even have a dresing table (I know a few). They spend hours and hours out of each week looking in the mirror fixing their hair and admiring themselves.... well really just the shit they put in their hair and on their face. I mean look at the similarities between women and them, they both always worry about their looks (and weight!!), they both spend ages getting "ready" to go out, like they are afraid to show their real faces in public. These men are usually influenced this way by women who think men are lap-dog property that they can change all the time and anytime they want, but someday they look in the mirror and realise, wait a sec, i aint so good looking without this shit in my hair, this shit on my face and these clothes on me, In fact im just downright damn well ugly!

and there's the second man

[bold]2. The couldn't give a fusk man[/bold]

This is the man who couldnt give a fusk what you think! This was the original type of man or male since the dawn of time. They wonder about guys with all the shit in their hair on on their face who admire themselves in the mirror. I mean a guy who admires himself cud admire other men too right? Sothose other group freak this group out, but still manage to make them laugh. In the long run, it is widely known that women prefer these men because women are the one's in a relationship who need the attention wheras this group dont give a fusk about all this "make me beautiful" shit which women obviously do, so they DO get all the attention t6hat they want and are good enuff to admit that they want :)

In the long run, the male no.2 comes out on top, and i know this because this is what many many women have said to me already. The "boyband" look only attracts little girls these days but they dont stay little forever! So which group do you fall into Oriphus? ;-) be honest now!!!!

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Grunt ...zug zug.... ghrrrr... grunt... fooooooooooood! :p

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - two very good analogies of the males today.

I'll be completely honest, and everyone who knows me will vouch for it. Im neither....

I love flirting with woman, and i am a real charmer at times, but im not a pop-star type with all fancy fashions and mega hair styles. Im fairly simple with a who gives a fusk attitude, though i always try to look respectable. I dont like real Bimbo type girls, like natural looking ones who are very beautiful. I dont spend long times on my looks. In fact, I can be shave, shit and shower in 15mins and be dressed and ready to go in about 20 (inlcuding the Shit/Shave/Shower part). It takes me less than 30 seconds to do my hair before i go out and about 2 mins to dress.

Also, i dont spend much time in front of the mirror. What i am guilty of is trying to be very fit and have a strong muscular appearance. For two reasons. One it looks great, and when im walking around the beaches in Europe i might have a better chance of getting laid, and two: i need to be strong and fit for the new football season next year.

There - ive been completely honest. If any women are reading this - im not shallow and always looking laid, im a nice guy (wanna meet up?) ;-) lol

Nice Guy Chris

6. Vular

Vular Member

Can there be any in-between? I think I'm 1.75 if there could be.

7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Yes fair enough but lets not turn AD into a self-flattering dating gallery -- it's a forum for AV/Media discussions and the such, let's keep it that way.

8. Dela

Vular, oh yes of copurse there are men who hang kinda around the middle area to see which is best to go with but cant quite pick one for a while, glad ur bordering on 2 though which is the way mena re supposed to be!

Praetor, Amen! :)

Oriphus, I dont try to have a muscular look or anything like that yet i have absolutely no problem getting laid! I dont need to turn on much charm either because no offense, it can be lame when over used, its ok to flatter a girl a few times but when she knows ur just charming and dont mean a fucken thing of what you're saying then it just doesnt work! I am too very fit (thats healthy) but i dont go to gyms or any shit like that, i just have a hobby of climbing mountains and stuff, so I'm lucky healthwise that I have a hobby like that :) Anyways, thats me :)

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Good to hear it - cuz then we're all happy. Oh...and when i said charming - i dont mean i flatter girls or use crappy chat up lines, most people find me very approachable in general - thats what probably made me a good salesman lol.

Yeah - climbing up mountains is fun, and there's a few nice ones in your neck of the woods. I'll have to stick the gym though lol - cuz the cave hill aint the best :D

10. andmerr

andmerr Guest

quote:
    I love flirting with woman, and i am a real charmer at times

and then theres

quote:
    What i am guilty of is trying to be very fit and have a strong muscular appearance. For two reasons. One it looks great, and when im walking around the beaches in Europe i might have a better chance of getting laid,

didnt youi forget point 3: you also like to brag.
    (lol)

Well thats me for this discussion i'm going back to whats important "backing up my dvd's"

Thanks guys for the diversion!!!!!!!!!

andmerr

hey oriphus ok i'll ask you something "r u vain"

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2004
  11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - I dont brag - i was being honest. Honesty is a virtue to many people lack theses days. Ask me something and im always completely honest....

12. Dela

Oh and I;m not easily impressed....... WOW A BLUE CAR!!!!!!

lol, sorry just had to add a homer simpson quote, im sure u all understand! :)

honesty is nice! :) But no1 in this fucken world is completely honest, everyone on this forum has something they will never ever tell another person about no matter what! lol We have have evil, terrible fucked up things behind us that we'll always neglect to hbe honest about, i mean, lets be honest here ;-)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://www.BillLonero.com - Check out a true artists music!

aD channel on IRC: irc.addictz.net #ad_buddies
    Newbie IRC Guide- http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/47221[/small]

Last edited: May 4, 2004
  13. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

gotta love how quickly the topic changes in these types of treads...with all the mods...
    haha i feel like the odd one out..i am the only normal member here! besides for samantha of course...
    mayb you mods could change that

14. andmerr

andmerr Guest

ask away dela!!!!!!!!!!!

ask me an honest "? "
    and i'll give you an honest answer

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2004
  15. Samantha

Samantha Member

Awww what happened to my nice calm thread, will you mods shut up lol
    Believe me guys a number of my female friends have seen Oriphus' pic and have spoken to him on MSN and they absolutly adore him. And I must say I adore him too. But Herby is still my hero :eek:)

16. andmerr

andmerr Guest

sorry samantha it was getting a bit ( boring) me thinks they wanted to liven it up.

anyway : hello samantha

17. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You are far too kind Samantha, and i can understand you adoring Herbsman, i kinda like him too lol ;-)

As for our Sam, she's my fav lady :D

18. Dela

Nah, dont bother trying, trying is the first step towards failure.......... Homer Simpson!

Samantha dont like me me thinks :( but then again a lot of the aD DB dont seem to like me either but fusk YA'LL lol :) (not you samantha, im just kiddin with you! :) how could i ever have a problem with someone with that name? tehe)

andmerr, my honest friend, i dont need to ask you a question to test your honesty, you're your own person man and im not ignorant :)

aXidburn, you're normal eh? give it a few months ;-)

Aii Herby Rules :) Everyone likes Herby. Right now im trying to think of a way to help him get over his nocturnal problem, maybe a good smack to knock you out at a certain time each night till you sort it out might work mate????

Oh like this thread was already so damn lively it had a warning sticker for people with a bad heart to stay clear, i think not ;-) and how can u tell us to shutup? dammit we're the reason u dont get advertisements in your PM's or there arent 400,000 more ad threads on the forum (you wouldnt vbelieve the number of deleted posts and hidden threads!) you need us!

19. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ya girls do seem to like gay guys. You can easily talk about fasion ete.

Sam
    As I said I need to be very causious about opening this thread at work.
    Where is the gun toting Nephilim? I want to see tin cans with holes!!

And Herb, no naked pics! I still find it funny that the swearing and funny stuff is the Mods.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I am not a number
    I am a Free Man[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2004
  20. Dela

Actually my samantha (as in my girlfriend) hates gay guys. She doesnt hate the guy, just the whole gay thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.