1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh this is.........

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Samantha, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Actually now that I think about. My girlfriend is very uncofortable about the whole gay issues as well. When I talk about, she gets an odd feeling. But thats also true about most "relationship" discussion.
    But I do have some female friends that love talking to gay guys, and include them in the circle of regular girl disscussion.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

To be honest, although i know a gay guy, and he's a decent person and all, the way the act really does my head in. I wouldnt mind it if they acted like girls, but they dont, they act a lot worse (now not all of them of course). Some of them need to wise up and realise if they didnt get on like such jerks then half the world wouldnt be against them....

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I see where this is going and it doesn`t look pretty. But I do see your point. A survey in the USA showed that if there wasn`t so much gay parades ete, then tolerance would be a little higher. Some people don`t like sexuality (what ever form) full out in the open. Just look at the Janet Jackson thing in the US. Come on people, the europen news has more then that on.

4. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i dont get how anyone could be gay...
    who wants a dick up there ass?
    deffently not me!!..lol

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

When it comes to the whole Gay thing, I dont mind, just dont try anything on me or do any of that in your face gay shit. I dont throw condoms at them and say "IM fusking A FEMALE, IM HETROSEXUAL (HOWEVER U SPELL IT)". But I know a few gay people, decent people so not everyone is the same. Its like the guy who brags about the sex he gets and the guy who has that little more respect for women and doesn't talk about it like that :) However, ye this topic could get very heated if we stray further into it so we should probably go back on another subject (even thought i know i mentioned the word gay first! - sorry!)

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

On that note, How about how much soccor or as the rest of the world calls it soccer sucks. Like really, they have nothing to bragg about in the locker room. Hee Hee.

That should switch the topic, and in this thread get me hung :p

7. Dela

I used to be a big soccer fan man! But now its all money, nothing else!! Especially over the last few seasons, it makes me sick now, its like a massive advertisement watching a soccer match, and u cant even watch it and enjoy anymore. I mean ye its good but its like, that team is worth 160 million, that team is worth about 40, i wonder who'll win lol There's a lot of skill but shit share it around for gods sake, dont make the game so fucken boring that the same teams make it to the top every damn year!!

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - searches for the bar Prisoner button on the forum - damn thig where is it.....

Soccer is amazing, with or without money i love it. I love playing it, I love watching, I often dream about it...soccer is life ;-)

Well that and a good piece of sexy female ass on the side (and the rest of her).

9. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

i love playing and watching football and basketball

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yes, another soccer player :-D (as long as we arent talking about American Football lol)

Sam, you still about honey ;-)

11. Dela

Nah soccer has become a boring sport to watch. It's ok to play but its completely about money now! nothing else no sport in it anymore!

12. andmerr

andmerr Guest

isnt that what most sports about these days, the millions you can make (shit i'm definitely in the wrong profession)

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I disagree, footballers are far more skilled and have far more fitness and ability than they ever had in the past. The money has done that - its made ridiculously hard goals easier to score. The development of the ball that can change direction in air - would David Beckham be such a start without this modern technology...

Football is perfect and the money is there because the fans want to watch it and are prepared to pay for it.

14. Samantha

Samantha Member

From gays to soccer, put them together and there you have it!!! Awww sorry Chris.

Dela I wuvs you *big squishy hugs*

I didn't go, I was sitting back laughing. Im always here to haunt and taunt LOL

15. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Is this pick on chris week :-(

16. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Week!! You mean year right. Hee Hee.

Good to see your still kicking around Sam. I almost thought the borring soccor talk would make you run.

Bar the Prisoner, Never. I run away from bars. Now pubs on the other hand. Those are good places, just like home.

17. Dela

thnx samantha :) *hugs back*

I aint even gonna talk about soccer now im sick of it at this stage! I was driven away from it very fast like a lot of people i know who used to be mad into it. Used to be the same guys down in the pub for the champions league games, ive heard this season, there's been barely anyone around for them and the league games!

I think my no.1 hobby stays with music now :) I'm a drummer if any of you didnt know that :) lol And i love what i see in ireland these days, the number of musicians has come roaring back :) every second person u see plays something or sings!

18. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I didn't know you were a drummer Dela. Any bands I should watch out for?

Need need more general female frendly discussions here. :)

19. Dela

Nah i wouldnt think so Prisoner :) Not yet anyways lol

As for female friendly discussions, im sorry samantha! I love talking to women though cause i gotta be honest, women have got good things to talk about. Real life things that guys just dont talk about! Ive been with my gf a long time now (well about a year lol) and i still have hours of discussion with her nearly everyday! If any women read cosmopolitan btw, the girl samantha who does the rape campaign is her, she gets loads of letters from girls through cosmopolitan who have been victims of such horrible things and she writes back. I do not read any of those letters or ask about em, even if they make samantha cry, i dont want to know, i respect privacy of everyone, especially in situations like that!

Yes the topic did just swing again lol

20. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Topics here are suposed to swing.

But this is very serious. I hate people that care out terrible acts like those. Makes me just want to crack some heads open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.