1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, here's my problem. PLEASE Help.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fastkart8, Dec 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastkart8

    fastkart8 Guest

    Hello Again,

    I have come across a few questions, and any help would be greatly appreciated! Here's what I want to do. I want to take 2 Different DVD's and burn them on one. And here is what I have done so far.

    I used DVD Shrink to put the DVD's on the harddrive. And I know how to get them on a DVD. But how can you make a menu so where you can select them? Say I wanted to burn Shrek, and Shrek 2. Is there any possible way that I can make a menu so that when it loads up you can choose which one you would like to watch?

    Please Help!
    Thanks,
    Stephen
     
  2. flip218

    flip218 Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2004
    Messages:
    7,459
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page