1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, what films???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Craic, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. Craic

    Craic Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2003
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I've been reading this forum for a month or so since getting a burner and keep seeing posts where people have problems with DVDShrink and certain films. I have backed up about 60 films so far and not had a single problem with one. I typically just use reauthor to strip the film and get rid of all of the extras/menus unless the dvd will fit with all extras without compression. I am very interested in knowing what specific films people are having trouble with.
     
  2. ScubaPete

    ScubaPete Senior member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Messages:
    6,097
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    Far too many to list anywhere !!

    Difficulties lie with DVD-9's, Special effects type videos, incorrect use of software or asking software to do something it cannot do, combining incompatible software, media issues etc.-

    That's why we have forums, so that we can brainstorm problems and help each other -

    "P"
     

Share This Page