1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Question, please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Ka24DET, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Ka24DET

Ka24DET Member

I know this is an old question that has been answered many times, but I still cant figure it out. I just want to save the Halo 2 disk to the stock HD, I know I can only put single and multiplayer maps on, not campaign or what not, but I cant seem to do it. Heres my setup, Xenium SP Gold solderless, 1.0 xBox, EvoX dash, cuteFTP for files transfer, ADI waiting to be used, DVD2Xbox but I cant put it in the apps section because it says file or folder is empty, make sure route it correct blah blah blah. I have read that I have to be in the EVOX dash to save the game, but when I get to the EvoX (Build 3935) dash I absolutely cannot get online, any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, I have been looking for over a month on hwo to do it and Im about ready to give up, thanks again
    Also, I have the halo 2 trainer loaded in the EvoX dash, and when I enable it and select the things I want, I hit Save & Exit, then load my game from the disk, but nothing what so every happens except I cant go online, any Ideas?? thanks so so much, this seems to be the only forum that doesnt just say the same things over and over

2. KayCeeee

KayCeeee Guest

well what you need to do is upgrade your hardrive

3. Ka24DET

Ka24DET Member

ok, so when I upgrade my hard drive, then i know what to do on the xenium OS to format it and what not, then this all should work, because if the problem all along has been my stock HD imma kick my own butt