1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Older ATI Software

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by dhamon, Jul 30, 2007.

1. dhamon

dhamon Member

Anybody know where I can score older ATI software? I have an ATI AllinWonder RAGE PRO 128. I can find the drivers all day, but I need the old ATI Multimedia Center software. I cant capture, PVR, or watch TV without it. I lost my CD. Used it before for years now in WinXP. ATIMD said tough luck, they dont support it anymore. Help!

2. whompus

whompus Active member

As luck has it, I have always been an ati fan and prone to hoard software. I just put it on my server for you. It is the nodvd version for legal reasons.
    Link to it here Its basicly just drivers, without dvd playback.

3. dhamon

dhamon Member

dude thats awesome....is that the software for an allinwonder rage pro 128 multimedia center? just want to watch TV...im sure i saw that on the net but needed an older version...but im not calling you a liar. I will download it and try it, and i thank you again for being a packrat =)

4. whompus

whompus Active member

Yeah it's for the rage pro 128 and others. It likely is on the net somewhere. 7.2 is the old version. If I remember right it is from around 98 or 99.

I also still have version 7.5 that is dated 2000, It lists the 7500 and 8500 cards so not sure if it will work on the rage. It is at ati site if you want to test it. To do so when at there site in the menu select the 7500 and give it a go.

5. dhamon

dhamon Member

i got it...thanks. i will install it later and see if it works for me, and then ill let you know. thanks again.