1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Olevia 32

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by duckword, Jun 13, 2007.

1. duckword

duckword Member

Hi,

I search Olevia 32"HD-Ready LCD Display in Different Search Engine. And I Got This Product At www.Direct2deal.com with Promotional coupon Discount Priced At $584.

Some Features:
    32 inch
    HDTV Ready LCD TV
    User upgradeable firmware via USB to add features
    Big Picture Technology
    Watch programs with the rich colors and image enhancements

How Is This Deal?

2. Shardel

Shardel Guest

Check out Techbargains.com. This particular TV is listed there
    quite often. I have seen it as low as $449 (after rebate) with
    free shipping. I purchased this brand in a different size from
    Office Depot-after seeing the ad on Tech bargains. Ads on this
    site change twice a day.

3. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

u can get 37" olevia lcd for 600-650$ i got mine for that price only thing about this tv is has a horrible warranty service on it cuz it hard to get them on the phone and the speakers have weird issues other then that its a great tv had my 37" for awhile now and its great.....

4. c1c

c1c Regular member

I am also in a hunt for a low brand hdtv, looking at: Scepture and Olevia. Basically I don't need anything for HD becauseI dont plan on having or wanting HD. All I need a TV for is for watching Satellite Tv and DVD's. Also I hook up my computer to it for a dual monitor to watch divx.

5. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

c1c if all u want is a tv for non hd dvd's and non hd satelite tv then standard tv's are for u ...mainly cuz standard tv look horrible on plasma's and LCD's......meaning unless ur going for oth hd and normal satelite then good luck... i have directv and switched to hd directv cuz it looked horrible in SD......well jsut tryin to help u out c1c upconverting makes normal dvd's look better but i still think hd is the way to go if ur thinkin of gettin a lcd or plasma....

6. c1c

c1c Regular member

I know exactly what you are talking about. SD TV looks not so good on LCD or plasma. It's a weird thing, 20 years ago a TV would have "fuzzy" or striping artifacts. Now with these nicer TVs you get pixilated digital blocks. To be honest I would rather prefer the fuzziness because it all blends together at 640 x 480. As of now there reall are'nt that many HD channels and the cost is too high for subscriptions. I'll wait in 3 years when things start settling down and everything will be in HD. Until then I'm looking for a 32"-37" TV to watch widescreen dvds at "fullscreen"

7. snakeze

snakeze Member

I have this TV...and its very strange, i hooked up a 360 to it with components, and just decided to switch on 1080p with it for the hell of it, well aware this TV is only 720p/1080i and surprising, it displayed in 1080p!! so i dunno what this means, maybe this TV supports 1080p?