1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

omg please help!! vista is being persnickety

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by saraconor, Apr 2, 2007.

1. saraconor

saraconor Member

hey people new to the forums and thought i start of by gettin some help, im kinda in a pickle :). anyway, so i recently purchased windows vista ultimate and loaded the dvd, it detected it and everything was going fine. i then went and opened up the setup, entered product key, chose upgrade ( i later did clean install (onto a partion) and that didnt work either) and let it install. but when i came back after it started copying the files it popped this up...
    windows cannot copy files required for installation. the files may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the instalation. error code 0x80070241.

anybody know whats going on??? i went to microsofts website and that was a waste. please i need help!!!

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

saraconor,

I changed your thread title and don't want to see you use that term in that way anymore.

4. saraconor

saraconor Member

hahahahaha, well i appreciate you taking the time in properizing my thread title, but i'd like someone to see if they can help me.

5. saraconor

saraconor Member

i've run throught the forums and have found that others have had this problem but people have no idea what it is or just dont bother to care, anybody care to inspect this?