1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On-the-fly copy program

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Laura81, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Laura81

Laura81 Member

Is there another program besides Nero that does on-the-fly copying for dvds that I can download a free trial of and try it? I had found something called DeepBurnerPro, but that saves it to your hdd first, is not on-the-fly.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Its usually better to copy to your HD first for dvd burning. On the fly burning causes too many burn errors unless your system specs are very fast and powerful.

Jerry

3. Laura81

Laura81 Member

Yeah, I know. I normally don't do on-the-fly copying, but I'm having a problem transfering data, which I have listed in another thread. So, in the meantime I'm just wondering if there is another program that can do this that I can d/l and try for free?

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you are already having a transfer problem, doing on the fly will only make matters worse. There is a free 21 day trial download of Clonedvd2 and Anydvd you can try. There is I think a 14 day trial download on Intervideo DVDCopy3. Not sure about on the fly copies with these since I never tried that with them.

Jerry

5. Laura81

Laura81 Member

Okay thanks. I'll have a look at them.

My data transfer problem is nothing to do with my hdd though. I put a thread up called data transfer problem further down. I doubt anyone will have any ideas other then what I do already though.