1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one more question...

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by stevenn99, May 18, 2007.

1. stevenn99

stevenn99 Member

i have the r4... is it compatible with ALL ds games?? obviously it wont work for gba games... so all i need now is something for gba games... which one is the most compatible/best one to buy...

thanks

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

1. i havent heard of/found a single problem. [cept tony hawk, but thats always been buggy]

2. m3 lite perfect. dont get m3 lite pro.

you know, you coulda asked all in ONE thread...

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  3. stevenn99

stevenn99 Member

hey thanks alot for all the help guys... i think im gonna go with the m3 perfect lite with the passcode 3... i think thats the best way to go if you wanna have full ds and gba compatibilities... plus theres emulators (nes snes etc..) included??? sounds good to me... and i wont need the r4 anymore once i get it right??

oh yeah... sorry for all the new threads.. the questions just come along as i do my research... butthanks for the help... you guys are really helpful here..

4. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

i didn't really get it, why people really want to play GBA games. Also you probably will need your R4 to play Wifi. Also just buy the M3 perfect without the passcard, cause R4 can be used as passcard.