1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one program who can do it all

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by soban, Aug 16, 2004.

1. soban

soban Member

hi

just a simple question. is there a single program which can let me remove the extras completely and also let me select the comprassion manually while keeping the menu functional. I am backing up spy kids 3d for my nephew and i cannt find one program who does the both things. if i author it using shrink then i lose the functionality of the menu(which i need for 3d setup) and i dont think decrypter has the comprassion ability.

thanks

2. soban

soban Member

is it possible to remove the extras first with decrypter and burn the iso and then use the shrink to compress the iso. will dvd shrink be able to read the dvd from a virtual drive and be able to compress it?

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

the new shrink allows you to use a still picture for extras etc, thus retains the menu function. Or nero recode, which is the same as shrink onmly cost money. Shrink also allows manual compression.

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

One program to do it ALL? If by all you mean audio, video, file conversion, dvd cover design, PC backup, Toolkit, Menu creating, burning engine, compressing and editing, and more-Nero Ultra 6.-$59.00 and you can rip with decrypter-free.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SOHW 832S dual layer[/small]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004