1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online email based band

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by blu3man, Apr 2, 2008.

1. blu3man

blu3man Member

Anyone interested in jamming online?
    What I mean is we start with something basic like a few chord progressions then I play the chord progressions and email it to member number 2. He then plays a simple melody and emails it to number 3. etc.
    I play guitar and keyboard (Cubase sx and reason.... I love my midi and vsts)

Tell me if anyone would be interested. We could do something quite original here. I like rock, blues and jazz. But I will play to anything except indie, punk or pop.

2. grum71

grum71 Member

Hey blu3man,
    I'd be up for some of that. I play bass, guitar and some keyboards. Also like messing around with cubase, fruity loops etc. I'm into rock and blues (also like some mellow house music, trip hop etc.). Like jazz but don't play it much. Been jamming with my friends lately and playing stuff like Supergrass, Kings of Leon, some old mod stuff. Big influences are Led Zep, Muddy Waters, BB King etc

Graeme.

3. blu3man

blu3man Member

cool, well how do you want this to work? Whats your email?
    should we use an ftp account or email the tracks to eachother etc?

What i propose is we have each instrument as a separate track (as per usual). But upon me sending you the new tracks we break them up into individual audio files so we are compatible no matter which software we use.

What do you think?

4. ekid203

ekid203 Member

Im interesed big time i can produce and i can write. Get back at me