1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Game Rentals

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mikebb79, Feb 1, 2007.

1. mikebb79

mikebb79 Member

I started renting with Gamelender a while back,and didn't like it at all. So I went to Gamefly which was fairly better. I cut off my account with them after about a year and a half or so,because I had some Ps2 games I hadn't even played yet and didn't want to waste money on renting. Well I just got a 360 and tried to start up my account with them,and they terminated my membership because 2 games had got lost in the mail during my membership. WTF? Is it me or does anyone else think it may not be the best idea to put "GAMEFLY" right on the game envelope,and have a design on it so it stands out. The way I see it,someone got their hands on the games. Anywhoo,I sent them an e-mail trying to explain this and haven't heard back. If they don't reinstate my account,any ideas on what game rental site I should go to?

2. mikebb79

mikebb79 Member

Is there at least a previous link where this was discussed? I tried searching but found nothing.