1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Petition - PS2Ownz

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by shangrula, Feb 20, 2005.

1. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

I never knew there was such thing as a ps2ownz fanboy. How sad. Though it's even sadder that they only have 1 fan-lol

2. shangrula

shangrula Guest

who said I was banned? how would I read the news and talk about the forum if I were banned? I'm sticking up for the people who do get banned.

why are you sticking up for them? unless you like the fact that they are making a living off your mentality. there are a LOT of great ps2 and GC sites on the net, I dont know much as my ps2 gets little use now it's all setup how I like it but I know if I visit a ps2 site it certainly isn't ps2ownz.com

seriously, open your eyes, they steal everything for themselves and call it their own, they are bad. that's where my 'anger' comes from, they piss me off! No other site is run like theirs...have you not noticed? they only run a forum but it's more like a dictatorship, if you like it that's fine but most humans like to have a right to their frredom of speech/opinion.

but thank you for saying that I could close it down, you give me confidence in a funny way :D

3. Artlover

Artlover Member

What's good about them? <ponder>

Is that a prommis? <wink>

4. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

lol - he better get outta here before ps2ownz notices that he's been here and bans him:)

5. molton

molton Member

If ps2ownz is sponsored by people who don't want to see stuff about anaconda, probably people with stock in the viper chip, than how come they won't let people access the stuff they need for the viper chip, I came close to sending my chip back because of this, I thought my chip didn't work because I couldn't flash it with the flasher I found and I got tired of following links back to ps2ownz for the other flasher program.

What's with the people that made the viper, they get printed pcb's and esd bags, but no software and documentation, and no website to download it. Now that I got mine working it was all worth it, but it's still annoying, they should have printed instructions on the bag and the board

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  6. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Its almost naziist

7. shangrula

shangrula Guest

gulliver - lol - he better get outta here before ps2ownz notices that he's been here and bans him:)

yeah right :) then he'd have to find a better site...humm.

molton - PM me your email and a list of what you need i'll send you everything :)

8. westies

westies Member

hah. I signed the petition and now I'm IP banned :p

9. indienemo

indienemo Guest

I signed twice!

10. Bizquick

Bizquick Member

I have somthing to say about the viper chip and the cobra BIOS. look the DMS guys are in with this and I'm totaly against the DMS group they have stolen many tools from the PS2 scene and put them into there DMS4 chip. you can find out what I'm talking about on PS2Newz.net but I'm sorry I even bought my viper chip and I use cobra. but after knowing they are closely tied with DMS I feel really bad about my dession to use this product. So I gota tell you this does not supprise me that PS2Ownz is causing this ban you are talking about and steeling software. I'm not at all shocked these groups that make chips off other groups software and make a profit off it. makes me sick so if you cause is to support the viperchip information I'm not signing it. But if your trying to put this to them about steeling software and helping other groups make a profit I totaly agree. because this is excatly what they have been doing.

11. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Who gives a shit about them 'Stealing' other groups software, chances was it was open source anyway, and if it wasnt well we still wouldnt have a working modchip for the Gamecube would we, quit whining!

12. molton

molton Member

shangrula, thanks, I got everything I needed from some site eventually

13. speedi

speedi Member

Check this out

I got Banned for saying that I was the one that originally posted the Laser Tweak :)

So it's 99% Afterdawn and 1% other forums for me
    :)

14. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Yeah AD is an amasing forum, they dont censor you nearly as much as the others and it has a nice friendly atmosphere..

15. agent222

agent222 Member

Just to mention that a french site did a petition against PS2OWNZ and the link is here.

Go to www.petitiononline.com/gest/petition.html

Last edited: Mar 1, 2005
  16. shangrula

shangrula Guest

I think some links need to be passed on to the authorities :D