1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ooops

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rihgt682, Mar 3, 2006.

1. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

So it's been whole month and i haven't got any letter or phone call. since it's been whole month is this mean i got off the hook? Geeee i was so scared when this happened. Thank god nothing happened.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

it appears to be but keep your fingers crossed for another month to make certain. also don't do that again.

3. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Congratulations me boy! Nah, you'd have heard from them long before now. I'm sure you're o.k. but be careful that's all!

You could have done what I did...when I had my learners permit, I put my dad's car up a pole...of course, the was a 1949 Nash and built like a tank ... knocked the power out for the whole neighborhood...bad as the car was, it sure made splinters out of that phone pole! The car was already twenty years old though; I'm old but not that old LOL! Good thing dad had a sense of humore; Dad started laughing and said it was time for a new one ... the new one turned out to be grandpa's '59 chevy...a subject for another occasion lol!

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

Just look at my sig. You will understand.