1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

open box v8s

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by chocco1, Jul 25, 2017.

1. chocco1

chocco1 Regular member

can you still get a sly sub for these boxes or have they been stopped

nazaninrab likes this.
  2. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

Not familiar with that box but sly subscription are gone , maybe look into iptv ?

nazaninrab likes this.
  3. chocco1

chocco1 Regular member

have read that you can get bigger dish or even a motorised one and get euro c/s is this true

4. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

I've never had a motorized dish you'd have to look into that via Google ? Or the iptv route may be an option

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

there are still people out there with reduced services and if gone every box would be down.

nazaninrab likes this.
  6. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

Has this box got a cable tuner ?

nazaninrab likes this.
  7. cactikid

cactikid Active member

depends on what model as some are sat and some are combos,google should show what tuners are on those boxes.

8. piopat

piopat Active member

at my last time checking a few weeks back most of the basic package were opening , not all but most . my supplier has since discarded his cs server in favor of iptv , however i know of servers still operating all be it as i said only basic package channels remain and a i believe bt/ setanta .

some euro packages do open , and motorised does give you access to many more channels pay or FTA and feeds etc . it does depend on where you live , but id say 1 meter is the minimal dish size , that would get you a lot of channels . a lot of euro channels have dual or multi audio so that means that even tho they may be foreign audio by default that in some cases you can change the audio to english , other channels can be english but with foreign subs .

but a good iptv sub would give you many of the channels you would get with multisat and without having to get a motorised dish . iptv subs can usually be used on mag boxes , android boxes and even more recent enigma 2 boxes . as fintann said above zgemma is one such box .

9. kaloscool

kaloscool Member

Help. Does anyone on here know of an iptv sub that i can get for my zgemma H.2S please. I will need it in layman's terms as I am mot technologically minded.

nazaninrab likes this.