1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original Xbox Game - Jet Set Radio Future

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by davis2711, Aug 14, 2010.

1. davis2711

davis2711 Member

I have a Jet Set Radio Future.iso and am wanting to run it on my xbox 360.

I have tested this and found out that it is multi-region and has random padding. That is all it has, I thought this was ok as I can just search for the ss etc using google, which turned out to be a lot harder then I thought.

I tried to rebuild the .iso for the iextreme firmware using XDVDMulleter, but when it comes to making the new .iso there is an error with the missing video file. I have tried searching google for the JSRF video file as well.

I no longer know where my copy of JSRF is, thrown out, lost, broken, I have know idea.

To get this to work for xbox 360 am I going to need to re-copy the original game disc? Or is there a chance I can somehow download the video file, ss, stealth files etc.

Here is a screenshot of the file info in XDVDMulleter.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/7662/sdfd.png

Also here is a abgx screenshot. (need to convert it to dvd9 with Mulleter first to get it to work i think, but as above, can not convert.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7683/abgx.png

Thanks in advance.

I apologise if this is in the wrong section.

2. davis2711

davis2711 Member

disregard solved own problem :)

3. davideventu

davideventu Member

can you tell me how to burn that game im kinda of having the same problem tell me programs needed and how to burn it

ps will it work on 360 ive been playing jsrf since 2002

4. dredor

dredor Member

yea i would like to know too, when i burn my game i get the error bla bla you cant play that original game go to xbox.com/games, i have updated consol. plz help :s