1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orphious and Dela are always the top 2 forum users!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Hanedrick, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

Orphious and Dela are always the top 2 forum users! For a whole week I spent at least six hours a day posting stuff on the forum and still only came in third next to Orphious and Dela in the weekly charts. I mainly just posted in the Playstation 2 Discussion and occassionaly on the Safety Valve whereas you guys posted in remotely every forum topic but still... what are your secrets? Also I won't be able to spend nearly as much time on this forum cause I gotta start school monday :( I envy you two.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I have to start school again on sept 4th, i feel your pain!

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah right Dela, i remember a few months ago when you were ready to quit and start studying, thats lasted what, 2 days? you know how we are, we dont sleep unless it's the 1-2 days a month when we shut down for a few hours sleep. Hanedrick - the secret is, LIVE HERE!! no, really, just open your email a few times a day and sift thru the 400 emails, and reply. and Oriphus is on a secret mission to make the earth dizzy with that grim reaper, if you find a page with alot of his posts, take yer wheelmouse and scroll up and down real fast, when the urge to vomit goes away, it's really quite entertaining. :)

4. Dela

Darth, ill still be studying in september, from sept - july next year but ye i'll still be here to take care of this place, to ban idiots and of course be the first one to break 10,000 [bold]legit[/bold] posts, right now im just over 7000 lol, its just a run on in from here :D

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I post in 25min bursts, staying around DVD related forums. Usually as im ripping and burning discs. I post quite a bit in the evening when i come home from wherever i am. It's funny that, you dont realsie how long you are on it. lol

6. Dela

I often wqent on a crazy posting spree that lasted about 8 hours lol

7. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

Yeah one day all I did was post on this forum for four hours, play my ps2 for two hours, post on this forum for four hours, play my ps2 for two hours and so on for about 16 hours and then of course I wathced tv for about three hours. By that time my eyes were watering from staring at the computer and tv screen. I don't normally do that, I actually do get out, play basketball and attend Taekwondo lessons._X_X_X_X_X_[small]You are probably wondering how I came up with the name Hanedrick. Well... the name Hanedrick is a very distorted version of my sisters name and I call her that whenever I want to get on her nerves which is like 24/7.
    Version 5 ps2.
    Fliptop Cover/smd[/small]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2003
  8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, i get out quite a lot as well. Im on the computer mostly after midnight for an hour or two, apart from that im usually with me girl, cycling, playing football, out drinking or being a lazy as watching movies on my projector, which i just bust tongiht. :-(

9. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

You're damn right!
    *Cast: Mental Domination (Myself, Post Away)*

10. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

A sleep like a baby all the time. Me and my girlfriend always take a wee afternoon nap together, that breaks up the day nicely. Whn i stat my new uni degree it wont be the same. Although, i dont think the hours will be as long as my Computers Degree, 24 hours a week!!

11. Dela

I can sleep whenever I want but as the guys off the channel know, I can stay awake whenever I want too! :)

12. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Dela were you still awake when you posted the last or just wake up early. My problem is reading. Takes me about 10min just to read through the posts. In 30secs Dela has about 20 posts. But that brain computer implant must help a lot. LOL!!
    Hanedrick, get some sleep and Go for a bike ride. Have you ever seen the cartoon Undergrads? YOu don't want to end up like the computer guru Character, with wacked out eyes, thin and pasty white.

13. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah man, play some soccer or something. I was playing for 3 hours in blistering sunlight today and 27 degrees. Damn i was hot and sweaty. I drank a whole two litres of lucozade sport as well as water. I got a tan as well. I also scored the best goal of my life. I took it around 6 people and did a few class tricks before finsihing it off with a flick up and over head kick, right under the keepers left arm. damn it was god. Just wish i could do it more often.

14. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

*Snicker* Sleep lol

15. Dela

Prisoner: lol, ye the implant is a bit helpful in all situations! :)

16. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

I'm not to much into soccer (I'm American obviously) but generally I am pretty active. I played American fooball for three years and I play basketbal a bit. The only thing is I am pretty small, though I do a lot of weight lifting and muscle building so I am very strong for my size, and with both football and basketball I like to play positions that require a big person. In football I used to play nose guard in which usually one of the biggest players on the team have to play. I was one of the smallest players on the team but I did real well because the centers I went up against were always big and fat in which I could just run right past them and get the Quarter Back or Running Back. I don't play now because I would have to play corner or saftey in which I hate those positions. With basketball I would like to play center but I am only 5'3" which is obviously way to short play center. I can jump real high though, I can dunk 9 foot goal and I hope by the time I am full grown I can dunk a standard ten foot goal. Even so I don't stand much chance against someone who is 6 feet tall :( Why is everyone always bigger than me?!!! ;) Maybe I should wrestle then I would be against people who are my size. Yeah that's I good idea! Anyway, I won't be on this forum nearly as much because I have to start school tommorow!!!!!!!!!!! :( I will probably be spending hours on homework both on weeknights and weekends; it's my first year of high school and I am in all advanced classes. Still I hope to be able to spend maybe a half hour on this forum a day.
    *sob*

17. Dela

I used to play soccer but did damage to my ankle one time and i dont anymore!! great story that is! :)

18. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Tell us the story sometime ;-)

Yeah, you need to be tall for basketball

19. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i played soccer for 8 years in florida and my ankles are trash so i know the feeling.

20. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

Today was my first day of school, it went pretty well.

Sometimes I play soccer but not organized soccer. When I play soccer I like to play kinda ruff - I love slide to slide tackling and running people (especially if it's muddy). Sometimes I when my friends and I play soccer we make it sort of make it mix between soccer and American Football._X_X_X_X_X_[small]You are probably wondering how I came up with the name Hanedrick. Well... the name Hanedrick is a very distorted version of my sisters name and I call her that whenever I want to get on her nerves which is like 24/7.
    Version 5 ps2.
    Fliptop Cover/smd[/small]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2003