1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

out of sync problem or software

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by rob92266, Jun 22, 2003.

1. rob92266

rob92266 Member

i would like to know if there is any software and instructions that i can use for fixing vcd movies that are out of sync. if there is anything like that please let me know.

and yes im well over 250 vcd movies now, 289 to be exact

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

are they already on disks?? if so then forget it man! its too hard! especially when the audio goes gradually out of sync over time, thats basically unfixable!

3. rob92266

rob92266 Member

no i always check them before i burn them to disk, so is there a fix for the out of sync problems

4. Dela

it depends man, tmpgenc re-encoding will fix it if it is a constant delay i believe but if you are talking about audio that is fine and then goes more and more out of sync, i really doubt you will find a fix man!

5. rob92266

rob92266 Member

ok so i cant fix the problem but why is it going out of sync in the first place, im using the newest version of tmpgenc. could someone please help me out here so i know what to look for so it doesnt happen anymore.

thanks

6. Dela

When you are encoding do you do anything to the audio first?? decompress it?? extract a wave??