1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over 400,000 forum posts

Discussion in 'Forum announcements' started by dRD, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I like the comments where they:
    OPEN MOUTH----INSERT FOOT

If you know what I mean.

Jerry

2. brobear

brobear Guest

Jerry,
    I agree, if it weren't for mumbling through their toes, some would have nothing to say.

Then we have those who agree with everybody on everything and say nothing, except I agree. Uh oh, I agreed with you (only I had a bit to add).

Then we have those who disagree on everything and end up saying nothing, except I disagree. That's usually the juveniles wanting to argue for sake of it.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I AGREE (LOL). Later guys, I have to get some sleep. I have to finish inventory tomorrow. Have to match my computer count of over 1000 major appliances with a manual count in a cold warehouse. I love January.

Jerry

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

thats what you get for leaving the freezer lids & fridge doors open, didn't your parents tell you to shut the fridge door after using it

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Aren't you guys getting really tired of answering the same questions over and over? I mean honestly If I see one more thread started about not being able to copy some new movie ie.. RE2, The Forgotten ect.. I'm gonna blow my brains out!! :) Ok I'm better now I just had to get that off my chest. It just seems to me like more people are coming here to get the fast fix to there problem's and then leave without putting a little effort into the search function that AD so kindly provides. I have even the same problems posted in threads one right after the other before? Are these people blind or what? I really don't know how some of you can be so nice and I just want to applaud you on your patience as mine seems to be wearing thin. Don’t get me wrong I really enjoy the forum and really enjoy helping people the most, but sometimes I just get so frustrated when I see the same exact problem being stated over and over.

OK I’m done now I just wondered if any one felt the same as me or maybe it’s just me? I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for giving me something to do in my down time over here in Iraq. It really helps me pass the time and I actually look forward to logging onto this site every night. So keep up the good work all!! 

6. ddp

was mentioned in the thead "can't people read"

7. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Maybe after the forum regular search engine is back up and running the new members will learn how to use it.
    Just wishfull thinking, but you are right.

Jerry

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Opps... LOL :p

I see that now. I just did what I complained about.. hehehehe
    Please forgive me I was just letting off some steam, but I do see now that I'm not the only one that feels this way now :) Thanks ddp :) I would have nevr guessed someone actually posted a thread on this though. So I guess it is as bad as I thought ;-)
    By the way the google search work just about the same as the old one. What I mean is you can still find your answers there. Anyway thanks again to all :)

9. Arnold2

Arnold2 Regular member

Hello, don't mean to intrude but this is the most popular site in the world.
    Recommend it to everyone. (Guilty) Thinking back it took me a while to start using the search. Once learning how powerful it is, (time saving) search is the first thing now. Reading repeated post make me laugh now after all you guy's have taught me.

Thankful for your unselfishness, putting up with us.
    Thanks a million for all the help and patients.
    You have made what I thought impossible a thrilling reality not only for me but millions of us. Eventually we all catch on to the power of search.

arnold2

10. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi Arnold2, I don't claim to speak for the complete forum, but I must say it's good to hear from someone that actually uses the excellent tools the forum has to offer. I don't feel that a member like yourself could intrude in any thread or post. You seem to know how to go about finding answers for yourself which is what we wish most members on here would at least try. Thats a very good way to start. Don't forget to pass on your knowledge to others in need of help. If this hasn't already been said: Welcome to Afterdawn.

Jerry

11. bigorange

bigorange Active member

"Ditto" :>)

12. ddp

can't 2nd it so will 3rd it

13. brobear

brobear Guest

Arnold2
    Good post and no intrusion when making relevant points. Keep up the good work.

14. Arnold2

Arnold2 Regular member

Thank you
    Just want to make sure you guy's know how much you are appreciated by all.

15. brobear

brobear Guest

Uh oh... BigO won't be able to get his helmet off. LOL

16. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Haven't been able to for quite some time now. I removed the face guard in order to eat and more importantly, drink ;>)

17. ddp

got to have that drink!!

18. GBLAZAJR

GBLAZAJR Guest

Is anyone knows where are the sites that have the movies to download? New movies that are currently playing from the theaters.I really need them. I am unemployed and I think that this must be a source of income pls help me. completeidiot@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2005
  19. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

That was stupid on so many levels I'm in awe.

20. bigorange

bigorange Active member

I am speechless! Hard to believe, yeah I know,LOL. I think that may take the no.1 post of all time for breaking just about every rule in the book AND stupidity. Unless it was posted twice! LMFAO :>)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.