1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over 400,000 forum posts

Discussion in 'Forum announcements' started by dRD, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Me thinks youve been smoking too many honeycombs brobear,I dont know what your talking about.LOL

2. brobear

brobear Guest

There are many nice herbs in the woods for smokin jim. Honeycombs are for snacks. LOL

I was talking about that wild looking group of critters that hold the sign up in your sig. It's only Friday morning and I haven't been into the herbs or brew yet. ;)

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

I wasnt sure what a bear does for recreation.Nice to hear you have a penchant for herbs LOL

Ok,I was just pulling the bears leg(thats sound dangerous dont it)There are 5 different critters that pop out of my sig gif,all of them at random,so I never know what one will pop up next.
    The qoutes are random too,most of them are the work of that wonderful wordsmith,and former NY Yankee catcher Yogi Beara.
    Hey are you guys related? LOL
    And if you are,where is boo boo?

The info thats displayed has some people worried im hacking them.I just got a pm today. That person threatened to sue me if I didnt stop posting his sensitive info all over the net LOL
    He didnt care that he was the only one that saw it.I guess he was worried that he might hack himself LOL

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  4. brobear

brobear Guest

Hopefully with a sharp object. LOL Guess he couldn't understand the wording of your disclaimer at the bottom. Wonder if the guy realized all the info he was sending out everytime he sent an email or just connected to the net. Did you inform him the information wasn't private and that IPs don't hand out unlisted numbers? LOL

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Yes I told him that.And I also said,a guy as paranoid as him, shouldnt be on the net.
    Maybe I should tell him about Blockbusters tracking chips.

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

???????

7. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Rotary
    I guess you havent seen the thread:http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/157449

I was an innocent bystander,not like a certain bear I know LOL

8. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

ow i see its a windup ;-])

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

that was a good one but didn't last like 1 in ps2 section for nearly a month

10. brobear

brobear Guest

People started feeling too sorry for the person early on. Someone was afraid the person might actually inflict personal injury with all the interesting methods that were given for disabling the "well known" Blockbuster tracking system. LOL Some of the methods were so blatant, they were a giveaway that it was a joke. Either the person was going along or their care giver shouldn't allow them to be on the internet unsupervised.

11. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Now you tell me! I've thrown away all my backups, ruined 2 microwaves and a roll of paper towels, got rid of my phone and cable, and I'm not sure but I believe I saw an unmarked van outside my house today. ;>(

12. brobear

brobear Guest

You forgot the lead lined walls. Now SuperBlockbusterMan will be able to see you. His minions were outside your house in the unmarked van today. LOL

13. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Man that happened to a buddy of mine.. They got this ink on the new disk that rubs off onto your laser when you rip the disk and they traced it back to his house. You need to yank out your drive and throw into your neibors back yard or just give it to some unsuspecting fool and they will go after them instead of you ;-)...

After you do that go to this site to see if they have got the culprit http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm

14. brobear

brobear Guest

I have developed a method for cleaning all late model equipment of this dreaded scourge. So any equipment of value can be shipped to me. Especially susceptible items should be sent out quickly, i.e. Plextor drives, late edition P4 CPUs, AMD processors, Radeon and Nvidia boards, RAM chips. If one isn't computer savvy, they can ship their complete late model PCs. Always send along the monitor as it remembers the pirated movies it showed, especially those large flat panel displays (they're the worst tattle tales). If I'm unable to clean the equipment of piracy traces, I will safely dispose of it for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2005
  15. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hey I have that same service BroBear!!! Only if I can't get your crap cleaned of any of these new tracing methods I will pay you $5. So at least you wont be at a total loss. :)

16. brobear

brobear Guest

You must be a generous and well to do person. I find I have to charge a $10 disposal fee to make ends meet. However, I guarantee BlockBusterMan won't find the remains.

17. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

good thing i'm wearing boots as the sh*t is a flowing from you 2 & i do it cheaper "freebie"!!!

18. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Thats not cheaper?? I said I pay them $5 for any of the infected stuff ushually newer DVD RW drives the DL ones mostly, any 3GHz or higher processor is already marked I can't get the tracer off of those two items but I will pay you $5 to get rid of them in the proper manner ;-) Also Flat Screen Monitors, Video cards 128MB or higher only, Hard Drives 120GB or higher, and all memory. These are currently the Items infected by this new tracer. If someone else like BroBear tells you different then they are scamming ya!!! ;-)

19. brobear

brobear Guest

There goes bbmayo trying to run down a poor businessman. I originally mention I have the PC cleanup, repair and disposal service for BlockBusterMan tainted PC equipment and then he says
    And we offer the same service... Just when I said you were generous to your fellow man, a true humanitarian... a stab in the back. You get what you pay for, so with "Brobear's PC Service PSC" you pay (and pay), but the remains are "well" disposed of. ;)

20. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

OK BroBear I don't want to upset you so now I have decided that I am going to charge everyone $5 for the disposal service.

In about a month from now I will also be offering Very good PC's with DVD writers, 3GHz or more processors, Good video cards, Big hard drives and lots of memory for under 300$. you can add a flat screen monitor for about $150

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.