1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over 400,000 forum posts

Discussion in 'Forum announcements' started by dRD, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brobear

brobear Guest

BBmayo
    Would you consider being a distrubutor for some of the PCs I'll be selling. Good prices and the equipment will be similar to those you will be offering. Special discounts for anyone who has been troubled by BlockBusterMan and had to ship a PC for disposal to me. I can probably arrange for them to purchase an identical replacement for the one they had disposed of.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Sure no problem I will split the profits with ya!!

60/40 LOL

3. brobear

brobear Guest

bbmayo,
    Good idea and I don't mind the 60/40 split. We can name the business "BROBEAR's Resurrected PCs PSC". It'll be a franchise and you have the pleasure of paying me 75% of your gross earnings; that is of course following your 60% cut of any sales of my top quality merchandise. All this just because of the horrible DVD tracking systems. LOL

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

who is burning who, eh brobear!! try 50/50 & "bearmayo resurrected pcs psc" or i'll just take over the business & let you do all the dirty work!!

5. brobear

brobear Guest

The business is getting too confrontational before we get started. You and bbmayo can buy my share of the business before we get started for a mil and then you and bbmayo can be partners. I'll just wander off to the islands for a while and lament my losses. Woe is me.

6. ddp

not me as i'm trying to make it equal between you 2 as i've got the north cornered anyway & don't need the government breathing on my neck like bill gates. lamenting your losses with a million up front before business even started, more likely bragging how you got the million without doing any work!!!

7. brobear

brobear Guest

Alas, the pessimism of the business sector. I try to do poor people a favor due to unscrupulous tracking of DVDs and then my motives are questioned because I try to make ends meet. Woe is me. Guess I'll just have to wander away to some tropical spot to lament the loss of innocence. You and bb can enjoy your gains while I suffer the forced exile. Bye.

8. ddp

not me, you 2 as i'm trying to do my corporate citizen's job helping you out!!!

9. brobear

brobear Guest

This corporate citizen has left the building with his hip waders. LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2005
  10. ddp

who are you refering to, me or bbmayo????

11. brobear

brobear Guest

Me. I'm outta here. With my aid, it got a bit deep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.