1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oversized DVD-R Replacement Case

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by penbralat, Sep 19, 2007.

1. penbralat

penbralat Member

Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement case for my GC for a reasonable price? I have discovered that my GC reads regular DVD-Rs better than the Ritek minis so I need a replacement case that fits regular sized dvds. All of the places that I've found that carry them are expensive ($30+). I remember seeing a few sites that had them for $19.99 back in the day but that seems far and few nowadays. I have the indigo and gray GCs. Thanks for any help.

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

I got my clear case from modchipman.com for like $15 + S/H which was like $5.
    I remember they also had other colors so if you didn't want a clear one.

3. penbralat

penbralat Member

Thanks but I had found that site this morning and they don't have any items even listed in the GC section. I guess they don't carry them anymore.

4. uou

uou Regular member

5. HG27

HG27 Guest

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Ever since the mod raid by the feds, there has been so many problems going on with online shops.