1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p3 package dll

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by tonytea, Apr 2, 2003.

1. tonytea

tonytea Member

can any one help,i'm told i need to download this as i can't squat with the program as it is,every time i load a film to copy to disc i get p3 package dll error,cann any one help .ta.

2. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

Doesn't ring a bell with me but it may help someone to know what you are doing and what software this is occurring with.

3. vanderpa

vanderpa Guest

I am getting same error message in tmpg. I heard that media player 9 caused alot of problems in all sorts of programs and since this was one of the latest programs i installed, figured i would give it a try. Well, I uninstalled it and then cleaned up the registry. It had connections to everything on my system. Went back and installed media player 7.1. But everytime I try to put my asf file thru tpmg again, I get something about I need an mpeg2 encoder and it can't find the p3packagedll.

4. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

you'll find the cure for the p3package.dll problem if you do a search on our message board.

As for the mpeg2 codec, install one. I usually load PowerDVD, but there are others.

Rgds,
    jnihil.