1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAL on XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by -PUNISHER, Sep 10, 2004.

1. -PUNISHER

-PUNISHER Member

If i were to buy a PAL game would it work on my modded XBOX????

Last edited: Sep 17, 2004
  2. -PUNISHER

-PUNISHER Member

Please help me, i want to buy a pal xbox game, will the screen skip like ps2?

3. Dr_Roc

Dr_Roc Guest

Yes, a Pal game would work on a modded Xbox. If the Xbox is NTSC. There might be slight hickups when the game intro is playing. The best would be just to convert your Xbox video output to Pal using the Enigma video mode switch. No need to worry about screen skipping once the video mode is changed to Pal, or if you have a multi system TV.

4. -PUNISHER

-PUNISHER Member

thanks! i really appreciate it!

5. lukecool

lukecool Member

where do I get enigma video mode switch?What is it??Is it just a CD or software I can get on inet??
    My XBOX running evox slayer 2.5 only shows a black screen since one of the video settings was altered.
    Desperate!!

6. Dr_Roc

Dr_Roc Guest

The Enigma video mode switch is software which can be downloaded off the net. Rules dont allow me to tell you from where, best is to just do a google search for it.

7. lukecool

lukecool Member

mate-thats like telling me , if I tell you the answer I'll have to kill you. Google & all other search engines take hours & hours & hours & hours......... ( I looked but couldn't obtain after 4 hrs of searching ).Can you give me a hint or do you derive some weird pleasure in hiding this knowledge?? My kiddies are driving me crazy since they "stuffed" the XBOX. Would appreciate any help.