1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DMR-E80H and Value Disc?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by karnor, Apr 12, 2004.

1. karnor

karnor Member

I have searched all over the web, searched this site, etc. to find out whether the Value Disc brand DVD-R sold at Office Max is compatible with the Panasonic DMR-E80H DVD recorder. When I asked the employee at Office Max, I was told that it was my job to find out, not his. He did tell me after I asked if there was a website for the value disc company that they were made by Ridata - but I can't find anything to confirm that this is correct either.

Thanks!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. brian100

brian100 Guest

Ive had a look on google for "value disc dvd-r" media and the prices I found were very cheap indeed, so in my opinion they are probably not Ridata..

If a sales assistant said that to me, id tell him to shove his DVD-r where the sun don't shine!!.

I have a panasonic dvd-r/ram recorder & i have had loads of problems with cheap media...it's just not worth it. Using cheap media is false economy. Buy a tub of Ritek G04 blank media, i swear my them on my panasonic.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Why are The Samaritans always engaged?[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2004
  4. karnor

karnor Member

Thanks for all of your help. I had spent hours searching on dvdhelp, but never found the page you sent the link for.