1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic DVD recorder --- problem help

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by irishgem2, Mar 6, 2010.

1. irishgem2

irishgem2 Guest

I have a Panasonic DMR-EZ27.

It works fine, records and finalizes. I can play what I record on my television and on my computer.

The problem is I have put a few of my old VHS tapes onto DVD (nothing illegal). But, I have tried to make copies on my computer and each time the dics fail. I know there is NO problem with my computer dvd burner (it's pretty new). I have no problem with any other discs but the ones I make with my recorder.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I hate to spend money on a new recorder since this one DOES copy. I have found other posts online with people having the SAME issue. I can't tell if they are using Panasonic too though.

I have to usually bring the VOB files onto my computer and burn them that way, but even then it doesn't always work.

Please help. Thanks!

2. irishgem2

irishgem2 Guest

3. vbot

vbot Member

Try ISO Buster and import them onto your computer that way. I have a Panasonic DVD Recorder as well as an Ilo and have come to find that DVD Recorders suck. Mine are well taken care of and still get jammed up.