1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic PV-DC252D to be Serviced

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by fbollo, Nov 12, 2004.

1. fbollo

fbollo Member

I have a Panasonic Digital Camcorder, PV-DC252D that needs to be serviced.

I was told that I need the software CD for it as there is nothing wrong with the electronical and mechanical part but don't have that one. Is there someone who can help me out here

Happy to pay for it

2. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well the user guide which comes with it , is enough , it can help u fix some problem(S).don't forget to get headclearner cassette,it is the important thing if u use your camera too much.

3. fbollo

fbollo Member

The USer guide did not help me further. I tried the cleaning cassette though result is the same

4. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well... i need to know what that cd u want, and what it contain ... hmmm do you mean the drive for/of the camera.?

5. fbollo

fbollo Member

Not sure actually as I don't have the Camcorder as a first owner and only have software to edit / read onto a PC.

According to what I was told there should also be some type of maintenance software included. Summarised I have the normal battery, charger, remote and zoom remote but don't have anything that points me to software to maintain the camcorder when the display indicates the cam has to be serviced.

6. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

well i still fell that you don't need any cd,is the cd u want contain editing program something like that?

you should just take care of your camera.like dom't make press too much on LCD o don't make much fingerprint on it,and keep the lens clean,don't leave the camera on open surface i mean to not let dust enter inside of it,and get cleaner cassette.the camera bag is prefect way to save it.

i never saw any camera cd with how to maintain the camera,fbollo everything is simple not so complicated